The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 am

Unless you've played it, in which case it's the best game you have played. Or one of the best.

But if you haven't played it, then you should play it. Now! You can get a used copy on ebay for less than $10 if you're lucky, and it's definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 am

I think I played it once but I'm not sure.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 am

You should play it again as soon as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:31 am

I played that game years and years ago. I sucked at games back then so I failed miserably at the game and haven't played it since.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:34 pm

I have played it, and I love it, but it is NOT one of the best games I've played.

But boy oh boy oh boy oh BOY do I adore that game.

Never have collected all the crystals or whatever. Time I should use some GameFAQs with that game. I'd like to see the full ending.

This, Goemon's Great Adventure, and Kirby 64 are great sidescrollers for the N64. Yoshi's Story...not so much.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:56 pm

I have never played it but I just asked one of my friends about it and he said it's an awesome game and would rank it 10/10.

"Shake, Shake"
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Yoshi's Story is cool, even if it's not very related gameplay-wise to Yoshi's Island. If you're into stuff like challenging your high scores, then it's awesome.

I've played both Kirby 64 and Goemon's Great Adventure, though I have yet to add either to my collection Sad I need to get them and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon ASAP. And also Resident Evil 2. I've beaten the first Resident Evil, and it's time for me to move onto the second game (most likely for N64, as the bonus files and stuff sound nice).
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:35 pm

I've been wanting to play Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for ages, but never wanted to pay the price to buy a used cart. Hoping for a Virtual Console release, but that may not ever even happen, especially at the rate the games have been coming out. It sounds excellent. I should just break down soon and buy it off eBay.

RE2, I need to finish. Never got very far in it. Not sure why I keep putting it down and never going back to it. Was having a blast when I was playing. Supposedly there's to be a Wii remake, with some of the sections being akin to RE4 style gameplay, which would be kinda cool. I think I'd rather have a remake a la RE1 for GameCube, though.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 pm

I've beat RE2 but not RE1. The inability to shoot accurately in that game pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!   Today at 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Mischief Makers is the best game you've never played!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1