The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?
Best player on the worst team
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
Worst Player on the best team
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:38 pm

This question was posed on the radio a while ago I was wondering what your stance was.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 pm

Best player on the worst team. You'd eventually get recognized for your skill and get an offer for a better team.
Back to top Go down
Loose Nut

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Best player on the worst team. Would be way more fun to be scoring a shitload of goals and still losing every game than it would to be doing nothing and still winning every game. I mean, what's the fun in winning if you have so little to do with it?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 pm

i love it when other people make me look good... even if my team was crappy, people would recognize how much better i was.
Back to top Go down
Sordid Dream

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:39 pm

worst player on the best team if it means winning championships
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sordiddream
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be the best player on the worst team or be the worst player on the best team?   Today at 11:31 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1