HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a question for r_z about Garbage since he's the alt rock fag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: a question for r_z about Garbage since he's the alt rock fag   Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm

I've been listening to this Butch Vig remix a shitton lately and was just wondering if Garbage had the same kind of instrumentation and production, and which album would be a good first to check out. I'm thinking probably the self-titled.

The remix has a bit of a noisy sound to it, probably due to being a NIN remix. Dunno if Garbage has anything like that, 'cos that's what I'm looking for—catchy hooks but with some dissonant guitar. Maybe I should just stick to Dinosaur Jr.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: a question for r_z about Garbage since he's the alt rock fag   Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Alt rock? Garbage? I know little about either lol

I can't tell you anything about Garbage at all really, and for other recommendations the only bands that comes to mind are shit I'm sure you've heard of like mid-era Modest Mouse and maybe Big Black.

But I don't love either of those bands a ton and always just go back to The Replacements and Dinosaur Jr. I probably know some other shit but I just can't think of anything right now.
Back to top Go down

a question for r_z about Garbage since he's the alt rock fag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1