Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:56 pm

http://www.season-of-mist.com/bands/drudkh

Can't say it's anything too exciting.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 am

I liked Drudkh a lot, but after their blackgaze album I've sorta stopped paying attention
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:16 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
I liked Drudkh a lot, but after their blackgaze album I've sorta stopped paying attention
You mean like the last three albums they've done?

I never understood the hype behind Drudkh anyway. I mean, they're fine I guess, but they've never really been that good.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:13 pm

I still find their first and third album to be some of the best stuff from the last decade. I still enjoy their work, but their more recent stuff isn't as good as the old stuff.

Either way, I'm somewhat excited about this release because Drudkh are still good and I'm a pretty big fan of Winterfylleth.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Electroretard wrote:
After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
You mean like the last three albums they've done?

I never understood the hype behind Drudkh anyway.  I mean, they're fine I guess, but they've never really been that good.
I heard bits and pieces of "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" and it sounded better than the one that came before it, but it didn't impress me as much as Blood In Our Wells. Forgotten Legends was maybe my first or second atmospheric BM album I heard from start to finish. If it wasn't the first then Black Cascade was my first. I'm sure you are somewhat attached to the BM artists that got you into the genre too.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Forgotten Legends, Autumn Aurora, Blood in our Wells, The Swan Road and Microcosmos are awesome albums, and the others are at least decent. I too kinda lost interest with Handful of Stars, but they're definitely a band I'll always kep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Me and my friend were listening to Microcosmos and we both immediately laughed when this one riff started because it was so bad.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 pm

HAHAHA it was this one

This main riff is so fucking stupid sounding. And the bass sounds like trickling water.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Microcosmos is my least favorite album of theirs, easily.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Electroretard wrote:
HAHAHA it was this one

This main riff is so fucking stupid sounding.  And the bass sounds like trickling water.
Coincidentally my favorite track off the album Metal 

I can definitely agree that the bass is shitty on Microcosmos, I remember having that gripe with it when it was first released.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:24 pm

http://www.season-of-mist.com/news/drudkh-2013-11-20

Track list and cover art.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Drewduckh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD   Today at 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Another Drudkh cover release (split with Winterfylleth) and compilation CD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1