The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrike

PostSubject: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 am

Stolen from neogaf:

Norwegian neo-Nazi sympathizer of the author of the Utoya massacre in July 2011 Anders Breivik, was arrested this morning in Corrèze and was placed in custody, a judicial source said.

The police, on suspicion of preparing a "massacre", is currently conducting a search of his home in search of weapons and explosives, says RTL revealed information. The terrorism prosecutor of Paris was seized.

Kristian Vikernes, a.k.a. Varg , had settled in France after serving a sentence of 21 years in prison in Norway in the 90 years for stabbing a friend, according to RTL. His wife, a French registered in a shooting club, just bought four guns legally.

Kristian Vikernes had received the manifesto of Anders Behring Breivik, the perpetrator of the Utoya massacre that killed 77 people in July 2011. The latter was found criminally responsible for "terrorist acts" and sentenced to 21 years in prison in August 2012 by the Norwegian courts.

Translated from http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2013/07/16/97001-20130716FILWWW00245-un-neo-nazi-arrete-en-france.php
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:40 am

Better get those Zimmerman attorneys on the phone.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 am

Varg's life seemed pretty uneventful in recent years, up until this news. I'm not too surprised by this though, knowing the kinds of things Varg believes.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am

Sounds like BS to me. Varg wrote a thing on burzum.org saying that the Breivik dude was an idiot. He's in no way a "sympathizer".

Varg's a lunatic, but they're making shit up about him in this case.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am

lol varg
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 pm

This guy is still relevant?
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Who the fuck cares? Varg is a nutjob.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
This guy is still relevant?

He's put out 4 records in the past 4 years, 3 of which have gotten pretty widespread acclaim. Seems relevant to me, even if you aren't a fan.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah, he was never a fan of Breivik, but not so much because he massacred a lot of people, but instead because he massacred a lot of white people.

So, Breivik sympathizer?  No, someone that would kill a lot of not white people?  Probably not, it still doesn't really seem like his style, unless they gave him even a slight ounce of direct provocation. However, I wouldn't call it impossible either.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Reading more on this, they have next to nothing. Just pretty much "We think he might do something." No actual proof. His wife bought a couple weapons legally and he apparently has a copy of Breivik's manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm

That's a shame, really. I hope he gets released. He spent most of his life in jail already. The guy is a fucking nutjob... but I don't really think he would be planning a massacre or anything.

And then there is what other people here are posting.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 pm

don't forget france has the whole spy system as well. I'm sure seeing the shit he watches on youtube threw up some red flags
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm

France is full of faggots. This is news to no one.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

this is nothing more than France running a background check on his wife after buying the weapons and just happened to see she was married to someone with a criminal record and a high profile background.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am

he was arrested for a fucking blog post, fucking bullshit

http://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/13/heros/
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Hehe, I read that blog post the day before he was arrested.  I thought it was a little more "active" than his usual stuff, but not really.

In more recent news, Varg and his wife were both just released because the investigators were not able to find any evidence of a plan or of them having a specific target.  Surprise surprise, but they said they wanted to act before instead of after something happened.  That would be crossing the lines of legal police work in the US, but maybe it's just barely legal in France.

Either way, I'm looking forward to his next blog post.  It should be interesting and full of jewish conspiracies.  We'll see if it gets him arrested again.

EDIT: Update: Even though they released him, they still charged him with "inciting racial hatred" with his blog. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:04 pm

I wonder if he'll stop posting on his blog now.

Shame, I actually enjoy reading it lol. He's a fucking psycho, but he's kind of charming and charismatic in a weird way.

I also love going through and counting how many logical fallacies he can make per article.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Yeah, and in many ways I sympathize with some of his ideas. Meaning, I was someone that grew up and used to live out in the middle of nowhere, so I like his ideas of living self-sufficiently and distancing himself from the sprawl of civilization.

He just has the "root-causes" of most of his problems way off. Sure, Europe has problems these days, but the non-Europeans and Jews are not the source of the problems, and getting rid of them isn't going to fix much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Agreed. It's like he and I want similar life styles, but our reasoning for it aren't even close to being similar lol. If there were no Jews, he'd just find something else to hate and blame everything for.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 pm

It's easy to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories.  I remember reading up on haarp, fluoridated water, 9/11 truth, and holocaust denial around the time I started to figure out christianity was bullshit and that I felt I had been living a lie. Varg Growing up burning churches, associating with other very try hard attention deprived black metal musicians probably didn't help
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 am

I enjoy reading his blog because rather than the average Swedish racist forum-dweller (and there are ALOT of those), he comes off as "understandable". He's angry as fuck, misguided but there's something about his rage that is… righteous? Don't get me wrong, now, I'm not saying he's right. But on some level, he's not as hypocritical as the others, nor is he as vile.

Good example: last election, a right-wing party called the Sweden Democrats got voted into parliament with 6% of the vote (they're polling at 9% now). These are mainly young white males with low paying jobs (or none), no higher education, and lots of racist prejudices. The party itself calls themselves "national conservatives". But essentially their answer to everything wrong is multiculturalism, for every single issue.

So whenever a crime happens and is reported in the news, they're always there in the commentary fields and forums (there's a 4chan-of-Sweden-esque forum called Flashback, which is very libertarian free speech-focused, where lots of them hang out) saying how it was surely a muslim (or another slur for that). Especially when it's rape or sexual abuse. Now, it just so happens that one representative of the party was recently accused of rape. Within hours they (the forum dwellers) published the name of the woman, deduced that she was a lying whore and that she deserved to be rape (but surely wasn't in fact raped).

Now, that there is crossing a line that I don't see him crossing. You understand his anger and frustration, everything is about he lying Jews and so on. But he rarely goes to the lengths of misogyny and pure evil that many of these online-racists do. From his perspective, the delusion of the zionist conspiracy, he's doing his thing.

What I'm getting at is: he's probably clinically insane (paranoid schizophrenic or something), he's hateful and spews anger. But he's not an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 am

I dunno man, his stuff about gay people is pretty assholish.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Actually, yeah, after doing some back-reading, you're absolutely right. I must have missed those. Saying that all homosexuals are pedophiles is kind of an assholish thing to do. Which kinda makes this passage all the more hilarious:

"The SS had very good looking uniforms. The healthy men who wore those uniforms looked very good, and if they weren’t handsome already they certainly became more handsome when they put on the SS uniform. The purpose of this was to make other men want to follow them, to be like them and to be willing to obey them.

What on Earth makes the Norwegian Army think anybody wants to take orders from a guy looking like this?

Joachim Peiper;

If you take a look at e. g. Joachim Peiper you see not only a handsome man in a cool uniform, but you will be forced to admit that you trust him and his abilities to lead just by looking at him, and you would not only feel safe under his command, you would do your best to impress him and earn the right to be in his unit in the first place! I’de follow Peiper into battle any time, and be so proud just for having his unit’s name on my jacket sleeve that I would be more than willing to undertake any suicidal mission if he ordered me to! I’de die a happy man, hoping that he – that damn impressive gentleman leading me – would think well of me.

This is how it works; we men want to be seen as cool in the eyes of the men we admire, we want to be liked by them, and their mere presence alone can be enough to make us better too.

Now, if the Jews can make us think that is gay… then they have to a large degree ruined our ability to lead others and to be lead by others – because we all know that being gay is sick (even the gays understand that). And what will we be able to do against these genocidal maniacs without good leadership?"

Half of it reads like fricking 50 Shades.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Varg's absolute craziness and paranoia makes me feel a little sorry for him, but his writing are also pretty unintentionally comedic Tongue 
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't know, after I read that I was just about ready to rub one out on Joachim's photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.   Today at 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Should've known an electronic ambient album was a bad omen… Varg arrested in France.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next