The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anybody remember Ne Obliviscaris?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Anybody remember Ne Obliviscaris?   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

The Australian "prog-black metal" band that was famous for remaining unsigned for as long as they did despite having really good material? They made best-of lists in 2007 with just a 3-song demo. I remember I really liked it when it first came out. Going back I don't think it's as amazing, but I still dig it. Wouldn't you know it though they got signed and put out a proper album last year and it's not anywhere near as good as the demo lol. It's still pretty decent though. I will say that the drumming is better, but other than that it's just not quite as impressive as the demo. Listen to the whole album here if you want:

Anyway Blood Music is putting out vinyl of both the demo and new album.
Back to top Go down
Anybody remember Ne Obliviscaris?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1