The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Gris is a double-CD album, by the way--80 total minutes.

http://www.sepulchralproductions.com/pages/news_en.php

Amazing anticipation for both of these.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Yep. Anyone find any leaks or sample from either of these yet? I've done a few quick searched and have never come across anything.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 pm

i think its still too early for samples
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:13 pm

I e-mailed Sepulchral three days ago about pre-ordering and haven't heard anything back yet. Sometimes I hate small labels.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Nevermind. Got back to me. Made the pre-order and grabbed a couple other things.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 pm

SONGS MOTHER FUCKERS

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 pm

They both sound fucking amazing, especially love that Gris track. Artwork is also rad for them both, but I like Sombres ForÍts better in that regard. Too bad there's no vinyl planned for now (as far as I know).

Sombres ForÍts posted on his blog that his CD is delayed until July 9th. I'm assuming that because the Gris album had the same original release date by the same label that it's done by the same pressing plant and is going to suffer the same delay.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:13 am

Sombres has leaked/since come out but have not seen the Gris yet

edit found the Gris
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

lol i know the guy who the leak came from. Someone hacked into his email account and got the promo copy.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Until today I hadn't listened to the entire Gris, but damn it was really good. Maybe current album of the year for me. Listening to it as an actual album instead of random select tracks here and there definitely made the difference. It will be good to be back in the US soon and be able to buy these damn CDs.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm

I've had them pre-ordered and they still haven't shown up yet. E-mailed them about four days ago and haven't gotten a reply.

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Sometimes I hate small labels.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Damn, that sucks. I good friend of mine in the US pre-ordered them and he got them around 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions   Today at 8:14 am

Back to top Go down

New Gris and Sombres ForÍts shipping June 24th, pre-orders now through Sepulchral Productions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1