Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

http://deafheaven.tumblr.com/

I imagine at most three people care. I love this band though and am still pissed that their headlining show I went to was cancelled with no notice, so I want to see them. Too bad it's not the same lineup and they won't be headlining, but Boris might be cool to see (even though I'm not much of a Boris fan).
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I bought tix to both dates
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

"both"?
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm

the boris back to back dates in SF. Deafheaven one night and Bosse De Nage the other. Theyll probly be playin some new material
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh, true.

That sucks cuz Bosse-De-Nage was on the cancelled Deafheaven show also lol. I'd like to go to both shows, dunno bout makin that happen though. Might be tough.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm

http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2013/05/01/180082186/vikings-choice-enter-deafheavens-exhilarating-dream-house
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 1:01 am

Deafheaven just announced a U.S tour with Marriages. I'm probably gonna have to check that out.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Oh, true.

That sucks cuz Bosse-De-Nage was on the cancelled Deafheaven show also lol. I'd like to go to both shows, dunno bout makin that happen though. Might be tough.

Try to make it out. It'll be my friend's 21st bday on the Bosse-De-Nage date. I think we're gonna hit up Monk's Kettle before or after the show to get some good food and good beer
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 3:14 pm

They're playing literally a block from my house. I should try and get on that show.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 3:20 pm

A block away? Why the fuck wouldn't you be there?

No excuse, brah.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm going no matter what. I said I should try to get on it, meaning try to get Vit to open. I know they like us (we were supposed to do a split before they got signed to Deathwish), so it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

lolwut

Vit needs to stop getting so fucking big. How we gon' be tr00 underground fans if you get so big, bro?

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
lolwut

Vit needs to stop getting so fucking big. How we gon' be tr00 underground fans if you get so big, bro?

for you, we still got LoL
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 pm

BUT NO ONE LIKE LOL EXCEPT ME

THATS TOO KVLT

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Electroretard wrote:
I'm going no matter what. I said I should try to get on it, meaning try to get Vit to open. I know they like us (we were supposed to do a split before they got signed to Deathwish), so it shouldn't be too hard.

If that happens, let me know. Also do you live in Coventry?
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I live on Hampshire, which intersects with Coventry. Coventry is a minute walk from my house.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Ah that's nice. I'm hoping to get out of Cleveland once I graduate, but if I don't I'd like to live near Coventry.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Don't think I'll be trying too hard to convince anybody for a ride for the Boris dates. Probably just gonna see if the girlfriend wants to go to the July Bottom of the Hill show with Marriages. Headlining is better anyway, since like I said I'm not familiar/in love with Boris enough, and if they're all droney, I probably wouldn't like it much and the girlfriend would hate it lol. Still want to see BOTH Bosse-De-Nage and Deafheaven, though, and seeing them in the same night would be really cool...

...maybe Bosse-De-Nage/Boris and Deafheaven/Mariages haha.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm

http://www.thefader.com/2013/05/21/stream-deafheaven-sunbather/
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 am

the whole thing leaked
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am

It didn't "leak". They released the digital version for people who preordered.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 pm

we can at least agree that is is not black metal
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
we can at least agree that is is not black metal

If this isn't BM, it isn't post rock, it isn't post hardcore, it isn't shoegaze, it isn't screamo, so then what is it? It may take sounds from all of those, but honestly it's just as BM as Lantlos is. What's so bad about just considering them to be post-bm?

edit: also this is better than Roads to Judah.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Thu May 23, 2013 8:14 pm

I said its not black metal didnt say it wasnt BM influnced, it is screamo/post rock
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

I thought the song "Sunbather" was pretty black metal-ish. I'll have to give the whole thing a listen sometime soon.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris   Today at 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

New Deafheaven in June, Euro tour, 3 West Coast dates with Boris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next