Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 pm

http://www.ancestralfires.org/artists/2013-2/

Alderbaran
Amber Asylum (FUCK YES)
Cauldron Black Ram (AU)
Common Eider, King Eider
Esoteric (UK) (DOUBLE ARE YOU FOR FUCKIN FOR REAL FUCK YES)
Fire + Ice (UK)
Ionophore
Jarboe
Kinit Her
Loss (MOTHERFUCKIN YEAH)
Munly & The Lupercalians (MOTHERFUCKIN ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS BUY HOLY SHIT FUCK YEAH)
Rose Croix
StarGazer (AU)
Velnias (FUCKITTY YEAH)
Wardruna (NO) (YES FUCK)
Worm Ouroboros (FUUUUUUUUCK ME PLEASE)

Still way more bands to be announced obviously.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 am

You forgot the fuck yes for Ionophore!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Esoteric's never been to the U.S. before, and as far as I know not touring but coming just for the festival. That alone makes it must-attend. I wouldn't be surprised if Wardruna's never been state-side either. And the fact that Munly is gonna be there is way awesome but still just super surprising haha. Awesome line-up already. Any more good stuff will just be icing.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah, looks pretty solid, and Velnias are one of my all time favorite live bands. I believe I've seen them more than any other band, something of order 11 or 12 times now. They used to play very frequently in Chicago and the midwest when I lived in the area.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Looks like a pretty solid lineup. I'd go if I could afford it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Lots of new additions. Stoked to see that Hell is back. They're really good and I don't think they tour outside of the Pacific Northwest much. Plus their records are rare, and maybe they'll have some for sale there. Hexvessel is good to see, too, as well as Pale Chalice.

Alderbaran
Amarok
Amber Asylum
Arktau Eos (FI)
Cauldron Black Ram (AU)
Common Eider, King Eider
Die Weisse Rose (DK) (Exclusive first American performance!)
Esoteric (UK) (FIRST US PERFORMANCE!)
Fire + Ice (UK)
Halo Manash (FI)
Hell
Hexvessel (FI)
Ionophore
Jarboe
Kinit Her
Knelt Rote
Knotwork
Loss
Munly & The Lupercalians
:Of The Wand & The Moon (DK)
Pale Chalice
Rose Croix
Saturnalia Temple (SE) (First American performance!)
StarGazer (AU) (FIRST US TOUR!)
Trepaneringsritualen (SE)
Velnias
Waldteufel
Wardruna (NO) (FIRST AND EXCLUSIVE US PERFORMANCE!)
Worm Ouroboros
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 1:11 am

Just bought two tickets lol
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 3:00 am

Pay for my fare and food 'n' shit and I'll go to your gay little grabass fest with that extra ticket of yours lol

:Of The Wand & The Moon - super duper lame-o name-o
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 am

Girlfriend's goin with, sorry. If we break up you can be my girlfriend though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 3:25 am

dinnuh kin yew 'ad a girly

):
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 am

Yup, Lady Batgirl from be-foe. I'll always hold for you the number one place in my heart, though, so long as you hold for me the number one place in your bum.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Sat May 25, 2013 3:51 am

So long as you don't mind the logs that'll slide past your dongalong when we DO IT

Bat-tits is a good choice. I kinda forgot what she looked like, but I recall her being hawt.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Still nothing on the lineup has made this a must go. It's a really cool festival idea, but it'd be stupid as fuck to go to this by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 am

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
Still nothing on the lineup has made this a must go. It's a really cool festival idea, but it'd be stupid as fuck to go to this by yourself.

Munly and the Lupercalians is better than anything you listen to.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:01 pm

country at a metal festival lol
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:05 pm

High quality dark alternative music at a high quality dark alternative music festival, really. Not like the others? Yeah. Terribly out of place? Nah. One of my most anticipated acts, right the fuck up there with Worm Ouroboros, Wardruna, Amber asylum and Esoteric.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Esoteric and Loss would be cool. Maybe even Jarboe. I feel like I saw Velnias play a few years back at an Altar of Plagues show and they had awful awful sound.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm

I was at that show and loved every band. Velnias had decent sound even though it was a little too loud and overly-distorted (Altar of Plagues I remember somehow having perfect sound despite the shit-quality of the venue). The singer for Velnias also didn't use a mic for his vocals, just screamed over the music, with limited success lol
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Every band was so fucking loud up until Altar of Plagues. It felt like they (AoP) were the only band that gave a shit about their sound. Altar of Plagues did pretty much have perfect sound. Glad that venue is gone now. It was around that time that Ancient Rune did some thread about ash borer and other lesser known BM acts. If I remeber correctly Velnias was also mentioned in his post.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:30 pm

I liked that venue lol
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Wed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Jarboe is never cool.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Supposed final lineup sans for one band they're waiting to confirm.

Slim Cessna's Auto Club AND Munly!? FUCK YES. When I first saw that the Auto Club was the newest addition I was worried that it was a trade for Munly, but nope, they're both still on there. FOE SHOE
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

One of the biggest gripes I thought I'd have with this festival is bad sound, but it seems like they care about creating an outdoor stage that sounds as good as possible. I will definitely go to this one year, but the lineup is just not quite up my alley.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 pm

As bummed as I was to have missed this last year, and as pumped as I am for this this year (and think it a far superior lineup), I see it going downhill, just getting too big/about money mainly. Maybe not by next year, but it could happen. Well, that or it just won't happen again because they're too worried about it getting too big or making money lol
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 pm

I think I'd go if there was a really special performance there.  Something big like Weakling coming back, Wolves coming back, Ludicra coming back, etc.  Or if they just get  Lantlos to come down here I'll buy tickets day one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year   Today at 2:38 am

Back to top Go down

FUCK Stella Natura looks like must-attend this year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next