Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolt_Thrower

Title : filthy

PostSubject: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 pm

on puke green vinyl with a StL shirt.

Now I just need to set up my turntable again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalgeek.net
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

Oh shit, how's it going?
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm

did u died
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Just got my turntable fixed myself, as a matter of fact.

So is Tanz gonna get un-blowed up and resurrect next or what?
Back to top Go down
Bolt_Thrower

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Yeah I recently decided to buy vinyl whenever possible. I think it's more better. And most new records come with free digital downloads anyway so you get both. I missed collecting vinyl.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 pm

I paid an extra $150 on my table to get the version that was rip/USB compatible, and I really regret it. It's a fine table otherwise, but I never use that feature and realized after the fact that I personally don't have the desire at all to use it, so I could have better used that money for a nicer table or more records. I have around 175 albums right now, but of course always want more. I wouldn't say I've stopped buying CDs, not by a long shot, but I do prefer to get the vinyl when possible as long as it's supposed to be a good master and I can afford it. And I actually often end up buying both the CD and vinyl anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Bolt_Thrower

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:06 am

What I PLAN to do is set up a home theater...I'll build a PC with a good sound card and hook it up to an A/V receiver in lieu of a tape deck so I can rip from vinyl whenever I can't get the digital download...then I'll get a couple terabytes of NAS and have a music server.

Of course, what I plan to do and what my wife will let me spend money on is not always the same thing.

I have a shitty serviceable turntable right now but I'm hoping to sneak a nice Rega into the budget when nobody's looking.

long live vinyl!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 am

Nice huge obnoxious sig pic.
Back to top Go down
Bolt_Thrower

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 am

i was shocked it still worked - it's like 5 years since I last logged in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today   Today at 11:36 am

Back to top Go down

Neat! My Jungle Rot - Skin The Living reissue arrived today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1