The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 pm

What happened to you guys being metal and only listening to inaccessible obscure avant garde noise drone bands?
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Aww fuck man, now I really need to buy tickets to see them. Shit, there's so many good shows that have been announced already for this summer and I don't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:14 am

I haven't listened to any Boris since Smile.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm

5 seconds into the last song.

Boris is good again.

I had a massive overload of them a few years back with Altar and Flood but then kinda forgot about them because I didn't dig the other stuff. This is more droney and sweet, will listen.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:54 pm

I liked the first song. I didn't listen to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet   Today at 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Jesus christ you guys are straight up retarded for not posting about the new Boris yet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1