Share | 

I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

But that's never going to happen. Nails-Abandon All Life is slightly new territory for this band. They are now a 4 piece rather than 3 and they are pretty much a grindcore band at this point. Not long ago they put out a release called Unsilent Death which had an album cover that was clearly done in the vein of Hellhammer's demo album covers if that makes any of you respect them more for some stupid reason. Production by Kurt Ballou of Converge. Fans of The Secret should dig this. Fans of Nasum or Rotten Sound should dig this. There will be blastbeats.

Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm

This shit is so fucking gay. Why even post this garbage?

Just kidding, I didn't listen. I'm probably not far off base though.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Still better than the stuff Green Shoes posts. Tongue

EDIT: Listened to the first song it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

If you wanted to do that then you sure picked a terrible choice.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Cghost21 wrote:

I don't really think anyone pays attention to your opinion when it comes to DM or grindcore because you don't listen to anything even sort of related to either of those genres. If one is a fan of Entombed (which many real metal fans are) then they would see the appeal of this new Nails
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:

I don't really think anyone pays attention to your opinion when it comes to DM or grindcore because you don't listen to anything even sort of related to either of those genres. If one is a fan of Entombed (which many real metal fans are) then they would see the appeal of this new Nails

'Real metal fans' lol

And I actually like Left Hand Path, and Clandestine is okay, and I do not see the appeal of this. Probably because I'm not a real metal fan.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Well I think everyone knows that. You care far more about hip hop and jazz
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 am

I actually just bought this on vinyl yesterday at Hastings. Listening to the record on my shitty player, I liked it. I listened to it on youtube and didn't like it. lol

Actually wasn't a fan of them in general, only bought it because I saw it at Hastings... and their selection always sucks and they never have like... underground/unknown stuff. Was only $13 anyway. Figured it would only be like 12 minutes. Wasn't far off when I found it was only 17 minutes, lol.

Picked up Zao's The Fear Is What Keeps Us Here, too. Man, that cd is fucking awesome.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post   Today at 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

I want to make a thread that doesn't have everyone shitting on the band I post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1