The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-R-Gr2YB5M&feature=player_embedded

Found this on Blabbermouth too:

Radio Metal: In order to give to your fans a preview of this new album, you did select a mere fraction of one of the songs and put them on a video where you introduce us to your cat, Miss Katze Kvarforth. Since she's now a rock icon, can you tell us more about her?

Kvarforth: To tell about her, I have to tell about the first trailer. People were annoyed that we were selling out by signing to a big label and doing all these shows. Not that I really care, but I wanted to make a point and mock all these people. So I had this 57-year-old guy film me in his bathtub. When they saw that, all of a sudden, people started to complain that I was doing what everyone else does. They don't seem to remember that I did this back in 1996 as well, when Shining first came up with the naked, bloody pictures. I thought it was funny that people got annoyed, so I wanted to do something else. My manager wanted to put up a second trailer. I wasn't interested, but she told me over and over that we needed to do it. So I asked her to film me with the cat, and people started to complain about that as well, which is funny! In conclusion, people suck and Katze is the light of my life, so to speak. She's actually sleeping on my lap right now. It's better to have her than to go out to a pub or something. I stopped doing that, because I just fought all the time.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

This guy sounds like such a douche.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Cghost21 wrote:

It's an act/gimmick.

also I love that his cat's name is just German for "cat".
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Electroretard wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:

It's an act/gimmick.

That's even worse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)   Today at 4:31 am

Back to top Go down

Did any of you guys see this? (Shining related)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1