Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 am

Seriously. These bros fucking slay live.

Yob was good but their set was too short and I wasn't terribly excited over their song selection. They were definitely better when I saw them headline Gilman last year.

Voivod sucked because, well because they're thrash.

Neurosis are fucking ridiculous. They deserve praise for their songwriting and studio production, and just as much so for their live performance and live mixing. They sounded fucking excellent. Just wish the crowd wasn't so Oakland-y and the god damn fucking mosh pit never showed it's fucking face, but of course it did. Other than that and Voivod being a complete waste of time twas a great night. Merch was pricey too, adding a little bit more suck to the night, but I expected that. At least I got a free live Yob 12" for buying the (albeit overpriced) shirt.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 pm

My Yob shirt was only $15. Most shirts I get at shows are $20.

Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 pm

I got a Yob shirt at a show in 2008 (i think) for 10 dollars.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Didn't go because I had work. I'm guessing it'll take Neurosis another year or two before they play the bay area again.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Never gonna happen again. You missed your one and only chance, now you can't be in the cult. Shoulda quit your job.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 pm

All I know about Neurosis is that Jarboe masturbates to them and Jarboe sucks hence Neurosis sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis   Today at 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down

I finally found religion, and its name is Neurosis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1