The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:09 am

I've been hearing some really, really positive things about it, but then I also heard really, really positive things about The Matrix Tongue Does Cloud Atlas have a similar style of action in it? Is it even an action movie? I have to admit I don't know a ton about it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

It's nothing like the matrix. It's not even an action movie. I haven't seen the movie but judging based on what I've read of the book yeah...
Back to top Go down
CnC6

PostSubject: Re: Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
It's nothing like the matrix. It's not even an action movie. I haven't seen the movie but judging based on what I've read of the book yeah...

This. It isn't an action film. It's fantasy, if anything.

Your taste is weird as fuck, so I don't even know if i can recommend you see it. It was entertaining; that's about it. 6-7/10
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 pm

If it makes you feel any better my friend who read the book, said the movie was enjoyable and they they changed some things for the better and some that didn't quite work. But if you've never read the book you'd probably never notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?   Today at 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Is Cloud Atlas worth seeing even if I don't like The Matrix?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1