HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ask Abs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:10 pm

'Nuther deepdiscount 15% coupon available for me to use to acquire more titles to properly arrange unretardedly on my shelves.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:52 am

r_z in his natural habitat:

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 pm

I almost plotzed when I heard the shrill, "Hey guys!" squeak through lol I couldn't watch more than the first minute though. I never converted to the weirdly-obsessed mega-fan that you somehow turned into. The curiosity and bewilderment dwindled while the repulsion remained.

I couldn't live with a collection anywhere near that size organized in that manner. Just putting your As and Bs and Cs together, but not actually in order? Fuck all that.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 am

I only watch 'em once in a blue moon but something undoubtedly keeps bringing me back. I dunno why because they don't have great personalities and their taste in movies is really shitty, but I just like watchin' 'em f'some reason.

And yeah, I don't get this dude's organization: it's supposedly alphabetical but it's so loose and you'll see a "Death" title between some "Dead" titles and even some "Deadly" titles in the D-O section.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:31 am

lol, getting their video recommendations on YouTube again. I think my favorite thing about these two guys is that they're like the socialites and people of quality relative to the people they hang out with, lol. There's something sordidly fascinating about these scumbaggy looking dudes (and sometimes chicks).

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:21 am

What's most cringe-worthy about them after the original culture shock of them just being fat freaks is how unrelentingly boring they are and how unaware they are of it. I can't understand how they actually do editing but end up with 25 minute videos of rambling nonsense and misfired jokes and catty teasing amongst each other and think it's worthwhile at such length. It's excruciating just waiting for something to happen, and then whenever something actually punctuates it's utterly lame lol
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Yeah, I gotta say... what's the most exciting thing that's ever happened in one of their videos? They ran across an out-of-print copy of Children of the Corn VII on DVD? Crab night at the Golden Corral?

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:03 pm

The most exciting was when they were making fat-assed microwave dinners at 2 in the morning to gear up for their big "out and about" later in the day. They've shed their fattiness and now that can't even be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:27 am

Paul Schrader's Hardcore is coming to Blu-ray from Twilight Twink, which is even better news than Female Prisoner Scorpion. I've been waiting for this movie since I started buying BDs.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:23 pm

re: the mouthbreathing YouTube "personalities"

I was gonna make the point earlier that they both buy some insanely retarded movies in their "hoarding up" videos each week. Like, more retardeder than anything I buy: shit like Baby's Day Out or some likewise stupid bullshit. I don't understand their enjoyment of bad comedies, chick flicks, and family movies.

BTW, DeepDiscount is keeping the sale going so I'll probably buy more stupid BS myself, lol.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Basically traded those terrible SubRosa blus for Sword Master for NES
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 pm

A dude asked me about buying Day of the Reaper. Maybe I'll watch it once, spooge on it, and pawn it off.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:41 pm

I got a 2nd copy of Invasion USA, brand new on BD for cheap. If you don't have it do you want to trade something for it?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:38 am

Already got a copy, broseph.

I still gotta send you Zardoz and Withnail & I, but I was gonna watch the latter first to make sure I don't have a defective copy for myselfs. Ya never know what kinda voodoo bullshit can go on wit' deez Bloo-rayz.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Alright, on the bay it goes
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:42 pm

I was also going to eBay a sealed LE slipbox copy of this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zombie-Flesh-Eaters-Arrow-Blu-Ray-Window-Box-Slipcase-Limited-to-500-OOP-/182331581924?hash=item2a73cf25e4:g:TCIAAOSwal5YEklQ

I think you already have some version of this, but figured I'd check first
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 am

Yeah, already got that balls-awesome Blu-ray.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Amazon can eat my nuts. I pre-ordered I Drink Your Blood the day it went up and they only just now shipped it to me. I have Prime, it should have been release-day shipping but it's nearly two weeks late. On top of that, when I looked at my order summary yesterday, they had bumped the shipping to one-day arrival which I would be charged $2 and some cents for. I switched it back to free two-day but today when the order shipped, they upped it to $8 two-day. WTF? My order total was more than the initial amount I would have been charged even if Amazon's pre-order price guarantee hadn't brought the pricing lower.

Over the past week I've been emailing them back and forth with order issues (where's my shit, why'm I being charged more, etc.). The first time, they said they couldn't do jack but gave me a $5 credit. A couple days later, regarding a late shipment concern with this and another order, they gave me $15 in credit. Then they gave me a partial refund of $8.56, which doesn't make sense because the extra shipping charge was $7.99. So they basically gave me nearly $30 for their fuck-up, and on top of that the price for I Drink Your Blood is only $19.54 and I don't think the Blu-ray ever dropped that low on their site, lol.

So I made a really childish decision to buy a Batman bank.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Abs   Today at 5:35 am

Back to top Go down

Ask Abs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Movie and Television-
Jump to: