The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:29 am

Just because they invented the style doesn't mean they're good. If anything, it makes them suck more for paving the way for all the other bullshit noodling hippie dumbfucks.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 am

I appreciate them, but I don't like them either. I've tried to get into jam bands, but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 pm

I was never a fan of them or any other jam band either.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 pm

I thought this was fact, not opinion
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Title should be edited to: Popular and correct opinion
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Pretty much everyone thinks this.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm

You guys are nuts. The band is absolutely fawned over. The pervasiveness of deadheads and the disgustingly ironic corporate sprawl-like branding of the band just continues after the band itself has died.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Fanboys are never sane and they are the only ones that dont think they are shit.

We have this local radio station that has a Grateful Dead hour, its paid for by the fans and always gets paid off in 5 to 10 minutes of opening donations, i think those people are fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 pm

I have never heard The Grateful Dead, but I hear many strong opinions for/against them.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
jeffnogo wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band   Today at 4:24 am

Back to top Go down

Unpopular but correct opinion: The Grateful Dead are *just* another shitty jam band
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1