The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm

It's a movie I remember seeing as a kid but I can't quit seem to remember what the movie was. What I remember from it was that it's set during a costume party (I believe). I remember the people being attacked by zombies or demons or something. I very specifically remember a guy dressed as an Indian and using a bow and arrow to kill people or the monsters (why I think it may have been a costume party). Another scene I remember is a guy running outside of the house they're in and pissing in a circle because he heard monsters couldn't cross running water or some shit like that.

Not a whole lot to go on, I know... but it would be cool to watch the movie again because those few things stuck with me for so long. I've always thought it might be Night of the Demons but I've skimmed through the movie and I don't think that's it.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah, I dunno. No Injun in the '88 Night of the Demons, but that's the only film that I could think of. But you said that ain't it. D: But the house in that movie has an underground stream underneath a wall that the demons can't cross, and there's a costume party at the house and it's pretty funny. It's also supremely kick-ass and ought to be watched start to finish regardless.

"Eat a bowl of FUCK!"

Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?   Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Almost sounds like Demon Knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?   Today at 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a movie... 80s horror fans, help?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1