HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I need a movie identified

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: I need a movie identified   Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:51 am

The name of this movie is driving me fucking crazy and I can't find it through a google search. It's a comedy, kind of, more of a dramedy really. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it starts off with this guy holding a video camera and filming his wife and talking about how they're not married or something, which sets the tone for the rest of the movie. Plot revolves around this couple, and two other couples going out to some cabin in the woods (I think, maybe they just went to the first couple's house, I can't remember) where they all plan on partaking in some fun erotic sex game or something. As the movie goes on, one guy becomes increasingly uncomfortable and finally wigs out. One of the girls calms him down but he flips out again and takes off into some woods. Kicker is the guy is a eunuch. From there everything kind of falls apart, then he winds up coming back, everyone leaves, and the end scene is with the same unmarried couple, guy video taping his wife and asking her if she wants to get married.

I remember the movie not being that bad, but not being great either, but for some reason the name of it is just driving me nuts. I watched it one night on one of the movie channels, and I think it's probably a Canadian flick, but I can't be sure. Pretty sure it was done between 2005 and 2010, but again, not entirely sure. Hopefully someone here has seen this and can put my mind at ease lol.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I need a movie identified   Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 am

Nevermind, found it, it's called The Cabin Movie. Probably would have been a lot easier to find if everytime I googled 'cabin' and 'movie', Cabin in the Woods wouldn't come up every fucking time.

Actually, I have another one I wouldn't mind identified either. This should be easier, but I don't know anything about the movie other than a very brief description of the plot. It involves two sets of parents getting together to discuss their kids because the kid of one is picking on the kid of the other or some stupid thing, and apparently the parents start turning on each other and acting just like their kids. I believe the whole movie is set in the one room. At least I think that's what the movie is about. I remember wanting to see it and then never getting around to it.
Back to top Go down

I need a movie identified
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1