Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FINALLY news about the new Fall of Every Season record

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: FINALLY news about the new Fall of Every Season record   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fall-Of-Every-Season/117583444472?sk=app_178091127385

Dem vocals. This album is going to rule.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY news about the new Fall of Every Season record   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

I just bumped From Below again a few weeks ago. Still fucking rips for sure. Holds up way better than Swallow the Sun for me (I compare the two because I feel like Swallow the Sun helped me to get into The Fall of Every Season, and I listened to a lot of both bands at the same time).

But yeah while I was listening to it last I looked it up to see if there was any new information, and it was still the same update from like 2009 or something. So this is awesome just to hear something finally. I digdug the artwork too.
Back to top Go down

FINALLY news about the new Fall of Every Season record
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1