The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

I just bought tickets to the Mayhem Festival (haters gonna hate) and am buying tickets to see Reel Big Fish with Goldfinger pretty soon. I also am definitely getting tickets to Summer Slaughter, assuming there is a Cleveland date. I was considering going to see Aerosmith but the tickets are just too expensive, and I am considering seeing Anthony Green.

Last edited by RespawnedDemon on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm also hitting up mayhem festival just to see the 30 minutes of High on Fire. Also hitting up the Death tour. Mastodon/Opeth this weekend. Other than those I'm not sure of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Probably going to the Death to All thing in Chicago. Also considering going to MDF, but I guess that's not really Summer.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 pm

I really wanted to go to Death to All, but none of my friends will go with me. Too many of them are worried about work commitments.

Oh and Vegeta, make sure you at least stay for Motorhead.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 am

Iron Maiden in July
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 am

It's winter down here for me.

I doubt I'll be going to many shows. I'm seeing August Burns Red next week and then I'll probably see Buried In Verona in June and that is it for now.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm

The only thing planned is that I also should be making it to the Death To All tour in Chicago. I'll by complete chance be back in Indiana when they hit Chicago, and a couple of my friends from there also want to go.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 pm

SAY HI TO ME THERE
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

AND ME
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

I thought about trying to go to that Chicago show, too. I'm going back to Mississippi for my graduation. I could have planned it so that I was in Chicago at that time to see it. I dunno, though.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 pm

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I'll finally be seeing Sleep
I'll be seeing Death w/ Gorguts
I'll be seeing Nasum
I'll be seeing Refused
I'll maybe see Tragedy
I'll maybe see Meshuggah
I'll maybe see Negura Bunget
Definitely seeing Gaza
Probably seeing Marduk
Definitely seeing Narrows w/ Retox

Basically getting to see a bunch of bands I never thought I'd see
Not all of these are in summer. Just want people to be jealous
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Nasum? Really?

Nasum and Sleep are the only ones I'd want to see from that list, but I'm honestly not dying to see either.

I either don't remember or haven't heard of anything this summer that I'm really making a goal to go see. I also haven't really looked for too much, though.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 am

Well it looks like now I'm going to be seeing Dream Theater this summer. Opening for them is a King Crimson cover band, which consists of everyone from King Crimson without Fripp. Should be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 am

So not King Crimson then.

King Crimson IS Fripp.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:19 am

Well Mastodon/Opeth/Ghost all blew ass. Ghost is just a shitty fucking band in general. Mastodon and Opeth both played well, they just had the most boring fucking set lists. Holy fuck what a disappointment that was.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Electroretard wrote:
So not King Crimson then.

King Crimson IS Fripp.
Hence why it is a COVER band.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Hence why it is not worth anyone's time.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Ghost is awesome.

Also, I saw Tragedy in January.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Not live they aren't. I thought their album was just OK and was optimistic about seeing them live, but fuck they were boring.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah, I thought I would hate Ghost from everything I've heard about them, but I really like them. Fuck the haters.

Haven't seen them live.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

i just think they're a band that no one would give a shit about if it weren't for the "mystery" behind them.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Ghost is just not worth paying attention to. At all.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm

That Ghost album was one of the better ones from 2010. Too bad they suck live.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Death Angel and Sepultura right now. Is alright. Might do Boise Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?   Today at 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down

So any of you guys planning on going to some concerts this summer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next