HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 am

So... how's everyone doing? I'm level 57 now about to start Act 3 in Hell mode.

Shit gets fucking ridiculous. Some of the champion mobs have retarded ability combos.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 am

I was playing a friend's account on Hell with no experience

was playing the ranged dps class solo and...walked into a special mob and they were immune to the spell my friend picked out and had moments where they were immune to everything and it was in close quarters. they also laid down some aoe fire so shit was impossible. other than that the game was pretty easy
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 2:08 am

tuggernuts wrote:
So... how's everyone doing? I'm level 57 now about to start Act 3 in Hell mode.

Shit gets fucking ridiculous. Some of the champion mobs have retarded ability combos.
GET A GOD DAMN LIFE TRAVIS.

Oh wait... this is all online so you can do that in a matter of hours. I FORGOT.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 1:31 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
I was playing a friend's account on Hell with no experience

was playing the ranged dps class solo and...walked into a special mob and they were immune to the spell my friend picked out and had moments where they were immune to everything and it was in close quarters. they also laid down some aoe fire so shit was impossible. other than that the game was pretty easy

Solo is pretty easy, you can burn through enemy health so quick. When you group up is where it gets really hard. Also champion mobs that have ridiculous ability combos can make shit really gay, as you experienced.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Well yeah I saw some invulnerable mobs + dudes with that mortar ability. But SRSLY dodging those lasers are fun as fuck. IDEC if an enemy has that it just makes the fight more fun

and I shouldn't have said "game is pretty easy". It's a different type of challenge IMO. Just really ramps up the numbers on you. I'd consider it artificial difficulty. It's still incredibly easy to get killed.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm playing Monk, and I found a dude with Mortar, Molten, and Plagued.

Couldn't go near it because molten and plagued would kill, couldn't kite because mortar would kill me. Yeah, I ended up skipping that guy.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 am

I have a act 1 nightmare level 37 barb but i play other classes too
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

Ancient Rune wrote:
I have a act 1 nightmare level 37 barb but i play other classes too

Shouldn't you be a way higher level?
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Thu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Are you questioning his level based on his position in the game? If so: no, that's actually a bit high for act I in Nightmare.

Inferno mode is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I just killed the Skeleton King, he was easy as usual. The elite mobs can be retarded though. I think we skipped 3 or 4 of them because they were impossible for us. It doesn't help that we are fairly undergeared too.

Speaking of which. The loot system pisses me right the fuck off. I've found like 5 or 6 rare items in Inferno mode so far, and all but one has been utter trash. So shitty that I wouldn't even be able to sell them on the AH. What the fuck good is a level 59 weapon with only 190 damage on it? How fucking stupid. RAGE.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Got a 60 Barb. Was farming Act 1 Inferno. Tried Act 2, got ass handed to me on first quest by the Lokiri or whatever the fuck those things are.

Gave up on Act 2 Inferno.

Come to find out today that those mobs are bugged and ignore all armor and resistances.

Neutral

I made a hardcore Wizard and just got her to 40. Killed Butcher on Nightmare. Shit's fun.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

LOL they're bugged? I thought shit seemed fucked up and it was not supposed to be that fuckin hard. My monk was getting fucking owned in Act 2.

I started leveling a Demon Hunter because of that crap. Holy shit they're ridiculous. Level 51 and starting Hell mode since just starting him this weekend.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm

That's what my friend told me. Not really sure if it's true--I don't even have a source for that information. But, it sure as hell seems like it.

My barbarian had 800+ res in everything, 75%+ reduction from damage and about 34k health and was dying all dumb to those things.

Act I on Inferno is pretty easy for me. The only time I die is to champions with shit like JAILER, FIRECHAINS, VORTEX, MOLTEN or some other lame shit like that. Even then, I don't die that often.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

There's a thread on the forums that pretty much proves it. I think its only the Lacuni Hunters mobs though.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Yup. Those are the ones.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

I think the patch fixed them. I was tanking them without much issue today.

Still got sick of the monk pretty quick and went back to the DH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands   Today at 12:10 am

Back to top Go down

Diablo III May 15 2012, Ill believe it when its in my hands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2