The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

I don't know or care who any of these things are.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Strapping Young Lad's bass player joined 3 Inches of Blood and left Fear Factory.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 pm

wtf really? that's a really big change in style for him.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:16 pm

I know. I thought it was weird. Apparently last year the band asked him to be their manager, and I guess he liked them so much that he quit Fear Factory and became their bass player.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Probably because they're both from the greater vancouver area. I remember in grade 9 and 10 when 3 inches used to play little shit gigs here in kelowna every now and then
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm not to concerned about it.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

Cghost21 wrote:
Probably because they're both from the greater vancouver area. I remember in grade 9 and 10 when 3 inches used to play little shit gigs here in kelowna every now and then
Oh I didn't realize that. That makes sense then.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 am

Pretty keen for the new 3 Inches Of Blood album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

You know, we never discussed the fact that Byron Stroud joined 3 Inches of Blood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1