Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: "Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm

lol Louis C.K. in an episode commentary talking about the detached epilogue at the end of the "God" episode lolololololol
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: "Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I love that episode.

But I must admit that I know next to nothing about Pasolini, but I just read through his wiki. Interesting fellow.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: "Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 pm

When I was a "gorehound" as a teenager and was for some silly reason suggested to check out Salo, I ordered it from overseas and in the meantime read up a shitton about him online, and also bought another film of his, Mama Roma.

Hated Salo (only a small part of that being because I felt deceived about it being a goreflick), yet I loved Mama Roma. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"   Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

"Of course we're not gonna show a kid shitting, cuz I'm not, uh, Pasolini"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1