HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 am

Almost all. There's just too much good music to waste time listening to metal, to be honest. And it's mostly all in the industrial and synth pop fields, lol.

Fuck your raw savage gay ass-banging music!
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

You suck buttholes.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Yeah I feel the same way, accept I'm not selling or deleting most of my metal albums. And most of the good music is in jazz.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm

I wanna get rid of my old CDs that I know I'll probably never listen to again like System of a Down but I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 pm

It's kinda weird 'cos I don't wanna get rid of my metal CDs just 'cos I really liked them at some point, but every time I try to listen to them I get bored. So why hang on to them? Well, I get this weird feeling like I'll regret it someday and want to own them again... Probably won't happen, though, 'cos my "metal sucks" attitude has been going like three or four years strong now, with a few exceptions (Devin, SYL, Solefald, Sigh, and The Almighty Sab).
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, as long as you're not like one of my friends you'll be fine. He's pretty cool and has been one of my longtime best friends, but he's literally insane when it comes to buying and selling his stuff. I could probably think of at least ten albums or so that he has bought and sold, rebought and resold,.... and so on about 3 or 4 times each.

He constantly goes through phases of loving something and then hating it and then back again. Now that he's getting a little older he's relaxing a bit and settling down, but damn.

To make matters worse, he does it with video games and consoles as well.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Is he into drugs? I'm not asking to be a dick. I actually knew someone who would pawn shit, like video games, for drugs and then buy the same shit back again when he had enough money.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
It's kinda weird 'cos I don't wanna get rid of my metal CDs just 'cos I really liked them at some point, but every time I try to listen to them I get bored. So why hang on to them? Well, I get this weird feeling like I'll regret it someday and want to own them again... Probably won't happen, though, 'cos my "metal sucks" attitude has been going like three or four years strong now, with a few exceptions (Devin, SYL, Solefald, Sigh, and The Almighty Sab).

Just sell your CD's but keep digital copies in case you wanna listen to it again?

I should probably sell all my shit, i don't ever actually use the physical CD's. Only stuff I'd want to keep is for collector purposes.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

GROCERIES wrote:
Is he into drugs? I'm not asking to be a dick. I actually knew someone who would pawn shit, like video games, for drugs and then buy the same shit back again when he had enough money.

Nothing serious. He's had his phases of doing a decent but not unreasonable amount of weed, but nothing more.

He usually uses all of the money he gets from selling his old shit to get new CDs or video games, and after a couple of months to a year, repeat.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am

tuggernuts wrote:
Just sell your CD's but keep digital copies in case you wanna listen to it again?

Yeah, I'd keep the files, but if I really like something, I wanna own it—and it sucks to get back into something and wish you still had it, and then worse if you go rebuy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs   Today at 11:22 am

Back to top Go down

I swear one day I'm gonna sell like all my metal CDs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1