The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 am

Yeah, as long as there aren't any sound issues, they don't have issues. They're perfectionists, and they fucking shred.

I called the weekend guy about switching, even though he said Mondays are usually impossible for him to get off, and he actually said that because I'm giving him six weeks notice that that means he can give his other job six weeks notice and that it shouldn't really be a problem to switch... Shock If I do in fact get to see them again, that'd make 'bout a baykerr's duzzin

Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Whoa. A San Diego date and it's not all the way in downtown. I might have to try and go. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 am

Anybody get tickets for Wolves yet? I just ordered the Emilie Autumn tickets but there were none for Wolves on sale that I could see.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 am

They're for sure already on sale for the Slim's date, but I haven't bought them yet. Waiting to get a more for sure yes or no about getting the night off for work, and I guess also to maybe see if I can rally any people who might wanna roll with me. That's doubtful, though, and not really anywhere near as important as just knowing whether or not I can go at all. Cuz as soon as I get the word that the switch is good, I don't care if I have cohorts or not, I'm goin.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I will buy tix for many shows before the year is over. Ghost and WITTR for sure. Possibly Wu tang tickets..but it's the day before Wolves. Not sure if I want to go to both
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 am

Got my Wolves tickets tonight, woo! Going to be awesome seeing those shows back to back.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Electroretard wrote:
hahahahaha i can't even believe the tour news I just heard.

this has nothing to do with the bands in this thread, but holy shit

Well its not a tour but I have a feeling I know what you are referring to
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:23 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

Looks like some more west coast dates were added, including one in Santa Cruz that also has Ash Borer, but no Worm Ouroboros. This makes the San Francisco date still the one to go to.

Speaking of which, I bought my ticket an hour ago. Every time I asked the weekend guy if it would be ok to switch he kept saying "Yeah it should be ok, it should be ok," but every time I reminded him, I was literally reminding him cuz he forgot about it every time. When I asked him last night he finally gave me a, "Yeah dude, it's for sure cool," but he also mentioned that he would still have to request the night off from his other job in order to cover my shift. Ohhhhhhh well, like I said, I already bought the ticket. Hopefully he doesn't screw me over.

This will make either the sixth or seventh time I've seen them, and obviously possibly the last if this break-up/implosion or whatever the fuck it is does indeed go through. I'm gonna spend billions at the merch table, and I actually anticipate enjoying Worm Ouroboros the most. But as long as there are no sound issues, I have confidence that every band will fucking destroy.

[edit]: I was perhaps mistaken, or the first website I saw the post from may be wrong, cuz apparently the Santa Cruz date has Worm Ouroboros but not Ash Borer, according to the Wolves' website.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Looks like some more west coast dates were added, including one in Santa Cruz that also has Ash Borer, but no Worm Ouroboros. This makes the San Francisco date still the one to go to.

Speaking of which, I bought my ticket an hour ago. Every time I asked the weekend guy if it would be ok to switch he kept saying "Yeah it should be ok, it should be ok," but every time I reminded him, I was literally reminding him cuz he forgot about it every time. When I asked him last night he finally gave me a, "Yeah dude, it's for sure cool," but he also mentioned that he would still have to request the night off from his other job in order to cover my shift. Ohhhhhhh well, like I said, I already bought the ticket. Hopefully he doesn't screw me over.

This will make either the sixth or seventh time I've seen them, and obviously possibly the last if this break-up/implosion or whatever the fuck it is does indeed go through. I'm gonna spend billions at the merch table, and I actually anticipate enjoying Worm Ouroboros the most. But as long as there are no sound issues, I have confidence that every band will fucking destroy.

[edit]: I was perhaps mistaken, or the first website I saw the post from may be wrong, cuz apparently the Santa Cruz date has Worm Ouroboros but not Ash Borer, according to the Wolves' website.

From what I saw, it is Deafheaven in place of Ash Borer and Worm Ouroboros is still playing the SC date. That's what it said on Facebook and last.fm.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

seriously? Fuck. Now I want to go to both dates, but that is for sure 100% impossible.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 am

Quit your job and follow WITTR around on tour like Almost Famous.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 am

At this very moment, I hold a lockbox key that currently houses approximately 30 car keys belonging to cars whose total value likely exceeds two million dorrers. Why quit, when I could just steal a car (or two or three?) and let them figure it out in the morning?
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 am

But, how would you steal multiple? Have an accomplice drive you back? Walk back to the lot--assuming you go park the cars somewhere nearby? HOW, R_Z?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:46 am

I need not divulge my master criminal tactics to you.

Bluge are you gonna be a namby-pamby and pull some respawned shit and not go to this likely awesome show that's in you own town because it's "all the way downtown"? What a gay excuse that only somebody gay would use, if you do.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

How do I buy tickets to this? Do I have to buy them the day of?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Just go to ticketmaster or brownpapertickets or something.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 am

Ticketmaster only has two dates. LA and some other place.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 am

Well, I dunno. I got mine from brownpapertickets.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 am

Got mine from the venue's (Slim's) own website. Try that.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

So I went to their website, which is just a blog, and went to their myspace. Doesn't seem like you can buy tickets in advance. You have to buy the day of and the "venue" only holds 200 people. Plain
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

In most cases I'd say it's better that way, especially if it's a place close to you. But Wolves in the Throne Room are popular enough to have lines and sell that out quick. But, it is San Diego, which has practically no music scene, and I doubt black metal's hugely popular. You could probably still get in as long as you're willing to get there a little early. And if you're not willing to get there early, you're a fag.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 am

I have work queer! Tongue

I'm sure it will sell out.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 am

that sounds like faggy Respawned talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Except I want to go and even got a friend to go with me. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Today at 5:38 am

Back to top Go down

DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next