The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 pm

So, after seeing Worm Ouroboros back around March-ish, I mentioned how I found out that they planned to begin recording their second album this November. Then, you had to chime in and say you thought that it was going to be RELEASED by November, and your black magick had me convinced. WELL FUCKING NOVEMBER HAS COME AND GONE OF COURSE so I looked that shit up and according to Mark Zuckerberg that shit was indeed only STARTED last month. Though, according to another post it's almost done being recorded. It is to be called "Come the Thaw" and it will likely be the best record ever, just in case you didn't know.

ALSO

THEY'RE FUCKING OPENING FOR WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM IN SAN FRANCISCO FUCK YES

There's only mention of three west coast shows right now, with no notes about possible additional dates that I've seen posted anywhere. I also didn't see anything about who else would play with them at the other dates, it only lists "special guests" as far as I've seen. The fucked part? The San Francisco date is on a Monday, which is a day of the week that the weekend guy says he is flat-out always unable to work, so as of now I'm supposed to for sure go in with a very low possibility of having somebody cover my shift. But, according to that lying-ass KERR again, this may be their last tour, so I have to see what I can do about arranging something. I've seen them so many times, but something tells me this is not to be missed.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Portland on the 30th? I will do my best to make that. May not happen, though.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Gay. I'm going up there on December 15th.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah I am definitely going to the SF date. The new Worm Ouroboros should be pretty good. Wonder if any other bands will play the sf date? Or maybe WITTR will have a fairly long set.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm

hey bro, that's just what they said. Shit changes; that was months ago.

And yeah, supposedly it's WITTR's last "session" of touring. After this album cycle, theyre done.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

If that's true, I'm glad I got to see them this last time around.

Sucks though. Would've loved to see 'em again.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Gay. I'm going up there on December 15th.

Going up where? San Francisco or L.A.? They're playing Thursday the 26th in L.A., likely with some opener nowhere near as dope as Worm Ouroboros, but still, you could go to that one.

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
Yeah I am definitely going to the SF date. The new Worm Ouroboros should be pretty good. Wonder if any other bands will play the sf date? Or maybe WITTR will have a fairly long set.

My money and hopes are on Dispirit.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

San Francisco.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 am

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
San Francisco.

to do what?
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 am

hahahahaha i can't even believe the tour news I just heard.

this has nothing to do with the bands in this thread, but holy shit
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 am

Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 am

Kerr does like teasing the cock, with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm

SF is Worm Oroboros and Ash Borer. Los Angeles is Chelsea Wolfe. No word on Portland, yet.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Chelsea Wolfe seriously? lol wtf that bitch is blowing way the fuck upup, but in the weirdest way.

Ash Borer? Fucking great, I like them, and their shit is kinda hard to come by so hopefully they bring stuff to sell...and hopefully Dispirit throws themselves on the bill lol.

Also: Kerr, I want to murder you.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Where do you see that Ash Borer is playing SF date? I'm sure you're right, just want to see a flier or link of some kind
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 pm

On Wolves' website.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 am

oh shit. thanks for letting me know. wish Master Musicians of Bukkake was coming around to the sf date since I had to miss them with Boris :/
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 am

So...

Wolves in the Throne Room on January 30
Emilie Autumn on January 31

Awww fuck yeah.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 am

Who is Emilie Autumn? I keep seeing her name pop up on this one venue's website, but I don't know anything about her.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Didn't really care for that.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:24 am

No one really cares for you either.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:38 am

Stop making me feel bad.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:58 am

Not a fan either.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 am

Added more dates. They're playing a show in San Diego. The Portland show is with a band called Druden. Listening to a live video of them on youtube and they sound good.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)   Today at 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down

DAMMIT KERR YOU'VE SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! (also: Wolves in the Throne Room west coast dates)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next