Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm

http://season-of-mist.com/bands/drudkh

not much other news about it now.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:10 am

Fuck Yeah! Not many other things need to be said about it.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 am

Hopefully it's good.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 am

Mite b cool

I hope it is
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

That's also a track off of their debut. Wonder if it's a callback in name only or if they're going back to the more depressive vibe they had on the earlier albums.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm

or a compilation album, i see them jumping on the current trend though
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Shrike wrote:
That's also a track off of their debut.

That's half of the reason why I'm excited for it. That's my favorite track of theirs.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

In the Season of Mist newsletter (which I've since deleted, so I can only paraphrase it) it mentioned that it was indeed supposed to be a "back to their roots" album.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

That's kind of what I was hoping was going to happen after Old Silver Key. I figure that got all the gay post black shit out of their system.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, but that seems to backfire just as often as it works, or at least turn out to not be a throwback at all despite a band or label saying that it is. But whatever. I've never had the biggest boner for this band in the first place, can only really say I like em ok, so I'm not particularly dedicated to or in love with any one particular "era" of theirs. Of the albums I've heard, though, I think Microcosmos might be my least favorite, and Handful of Stars I thought was a really good recouping from a bit of a misstep.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

As previously announced, DRUDKH’s forthcoming album is entitled “Eternal Turn of the Wheel” and has been scheduled for a February 24th (28th in North America), 2012 release. Here are the cover artwork and tracklist of the Ukrainian black poets’ new offering:

1. Eternal Circle
2. Breath of Cold Black Soil
3. When Gods Leave Their Emerald Halls
4. Farewell to Autumn’s Sorrowful Birds
5. Night Woven of Snow, Winds and Grey-Haired Star

“Eternal Turn of the Wheel”, which marks a return to the band’s roots and early sound, will be available as CD digipak limited to first pressing and vinyl LP with download card. Both can be pre-ordered on http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/titles/eternal-turn-of-the-wheel/19552 .
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:34 pm

That's pretty crazy cover.

Also, 5 tracks, awesome! It's going to be some epic shit.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am

jeffnogo wrote:
That's pretty crazy cover.

Also, 5 tracks, awesome! It's going to be some epic shit.

Try 4, first track is a 1:17 intro. 38 min total playtime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Today at 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down

New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1