Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm

http://season-of-mist.com/bands/drudkh

not much other news about it now.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:10 am

Fuck Yeah! Not many other things need to be said about it.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 am

Hopefully it's good.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 am

Mite b cool

I hope it is
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

That's also a track off of their debut. Wonder if it's a callback in name only or if they're going back to the more depressive vibe they had on the earlier albums.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm

or a compilation album, i see them jumping on the current trend though
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Shrike wrote:
That's also a track off of their debut.

That's half of the reason why I'm excited for it. That's my favorite track of theirs.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

In the Season of Mist newsletter (which I've since deleted, so I can only paraphrase it) it mentioned that it was indeed supposed to be a "back to their roots" album.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

That's kind of what I was hoping was going to happen after Old Silver Key. I figure that got all the gay post black shit out of their system.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, but that seems to backfire just as often as it works, or at least turn out to not be a throwback at all despite a band or label saying that it is. But whatever. I've never had the biggest boner for this band in the first place, can only really say I like em ok, so I'm not particularly dedicated to or in love with any one particular "era" of theirs. Of the albums I've heard, though, I think Microcosmos might be my least favorite, and Handful of Stars I thought was a really good recouping from a bit of a misstep.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

As previously announced, DRUDKH’s forthcoming album is entitled “Eternal Turn of the Wheel” and has been scheduled for a February 24th (28th in North America), 2012 release. Here are the cover artwork and tracklist of the Ukrainian black poets’ new offering:

1. Eternal Circle
2. Breath of Cold Black Soil
3. When Gods Leave Their Emerald Halls
4. Farewell to Autumn’s Sorrowful Birds
5. Night Woven of Snow, Winds and Grey-Haired Star

“Eternal Turn of the Wheel”, which marks a return to the band’s roots and early sound, will be available as CD digipak limited to first pressing and vinyl LP with download card. Both can be pre-ordered on http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/titles/eternal-turn-of-the-wheel/19552 .
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:34 pm

That's pretty crazy cover.

Also, 5 tracks, awesome! It's going to be some epic shit.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am

jeffnogo wrote:
That's pretty crazy cover.

Also, 5 tracks, awesome! It's going to be some epic shit.

Try 4, first track is a 1:17 intro. 38 min total playtime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February   

Back to top Go down

New Drudkh album "Eternal Turn of the Wheel" coming in February
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1