Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 pm

From what I've read, there are some people that had no problem with it. Maybe luck? Maybe they're just good at stuff like that? People say that the difficulty of the section is random and if you keep failing you need to keep going until they throw an easy version at you. Seems like a lot of people had trouble with it, though. Leslie said it took her and her brothers a while before they could get through it, too.

Almost done with Dead Space 2 at this point. On chapter 13. I've read things about this chapter that I'm not looking forward to so I'm taking a break. Tongue BUT, it's all been a really fun game up to this point. Possibly more so than the first. When I'm done with Dead Space 2, I think I'm going to go ahead and finish a second run through of the first game. Or maybe not if these last few chapters piss me off. Tongue

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Nom Nom. On chapter 14. They really handle the unkillable enemies well in this game. I'm fucking relieved. I found it annoying in the first game, but the way they do it in Dead Space 2 is really exciting. I'm finishing this bad boy tonight.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Uh yup, finished the game. Holy fucking shit. Dead Space 2 is amazing. I'm not a big fan of modern games, but I am absolutely in love with the Dead Space series now. Jes us, Owned, pick up Dead Space 2. It's way better than the first. There is a confirmed Dead Space 3, right? I cannot fucking wait. Also, when I get to Washington I am picking up Dead Space: Extraction for Wii.

Probably going to download the novels and the comics to read them in the next few weeks. Already have the first Dead Space movie. Now that I've beaten the second I'll probably pick up the other movie that follows Dead Space. I just hope the "in the works" live action movie kicks as much ass as the games.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:46 am

Another Metroid style game to check out is Shadow Complex
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 am

I shouldn't even say style. It IS Metroid, in everything but name
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 am

Just beat DS2. Took me ~10 hours. Beat it in one sitting just like DS1. It was more action-y then horror, but I still enjoyed it.

Ending kinda made me go =|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid   Today at 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Holy shit... Dead Space is a modern Metroid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2