The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm

"MAYBE I'LL START HURTING MYSELF TO SHOW EVERYONE THE KIDS NEED TO STAY AWAY FOR LONGER"

"MAYBE I'LL HAVE YOU COMMITTED"

so awesome
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 pm

finished the series last night. Amazing
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Though I am disappointed Walt didn't wind up beating his wife to death because she's a complete bitch/looks like a man. Totally thought he was going to kill Elliott and his bitch wife too. Was hoping he would have at least popped Elliott because of how stupid that guy looked. Then again I was just hoping for some hour long Scarface massacre during the last episode even though it would have been completely inappropriate lol. Then end of Granite State with the extended theme was probably the most badass part of the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I think the most badass part is probably when Walt threatens Elliot and his wife with the "snipers". He seems really otherworldly and unreasonably powerful in that moment. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Ya that one was good too. I just liked seeing Walt after he's already turned himself in watching the TV, and you see him get progressively more pissed off clenching his fist and then the extended theme starts. Then the police bust in and he's just gone. A friend of mine said he sees that as the part where Walter White actually dies, then at the end it's not Walt that dies but Heisenberg, and I'd be inclined to agree. The whole last episode is about Heisenberg, not Walt.

I was really surprised at how good the last season was as well. I didn't think after everything was essentially wrapped up after season 4 the show had a whole lot of places to go, but the writers proved me wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Norm MacDonald posted a fantastic theory on twitter where Walt actually dies/gets arrested in that car, and the rest from there on is just a fantasy ending of his. Everything goes perfectly his way despite severe odds against that, so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't buy into the whole "Walt/Heisenberg" duality at all. I think Walt is way too complex of a character to break it down to a cliched split personality.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Yeah, that's bullshit. The whole point is that it was his ego driving him all along. I think his "confession" to Skylar at the end
Spoiler:

drives the point home. Or when he admits to Jess that he let
Spoiler:

die.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 am

Is there a way to see the last half of Season 5 yet? Netflix doesn't have it, and I'd rather not have to wait for reruns to air. I just caught up to Season 5 episode 8, and really want to see the rest.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:33 am

Torrents.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 am

Anthony Hopkins said Amazon had it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.   Today at 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad this week was fucking epic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4