The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Bdnsamples by FlenserRecords

me like

No date listed, but both CD and LP will be available. $7 for the CD, $14 for the vinyl ($16 for the white one), or $19 for both ($21 for white LP & CD).

http://theflenser.com/?p=637

I also saw on that page that the band has a website that has available for free download their first two demos.

http://bdn.greymetal.com/

Downloaded 'em, but haven't checked 'em out yet.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:06 am

Damn good deal.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 am

It does sound great. But I'm annoyed that the vinyl art is so much worse than the CD art. I don't really dig "block of text" graphics.

Will probably get it anyway, though.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 am

Don't know who read the deal-ie or not but it says that the mastering for the CD and the vinyl are specific for each format....

[edit]: Also, I emailed john and he gave an approximate release date to be within 4-5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Just got this in the mail a few days ago. Listened to it all the way through like maybe five times so far. Definitely better than the first record. This shit kills.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm

found the leak will listen soon
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 pm

It's good, so you'll probably like it, but still talk shit and call it hipster.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

i do like it and it is very hipster. im thinking this is top 5 material too
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm

same same.

hipster isn't even a word with any meaning behind it with you anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Shoulda posted the leak.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
same same.

hipster isn't even a word with any meaning behind it with you anymore lol.
It does its pretty much any recent black metal that this board seems to love or to be more specific If kerr or you like it it has a good chance of being hipster in my mind.

AND LOXX USE GOOGLE YOU LAZY ASSHAT!!! it was on megaupload btw
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

What about me? Srs? I mean about you saying him and Kerr liking it means it's probably hipster. Tongue

FINE BITCH. You wanted to be the one posting all the leaks and shit and now you refuse. Talk Hand I'll find it myself.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I guess, I just always sense a sharp intent of offense when you say it, even if I'm not particularly offended myself.

I guess we like black metal, but your more typical raw/monotonous/brutal/2nd wave-worshiping black metal is only good in small doses and gets old. This shit is kinda sorta its own brand like that too, and probably has just as much potential to get old and stale, but for now I enjoy it, so meh.

Even then, I still feel like I hear plenty of differences from band to band, even if only small ones. And even within what you might call hipster black metal, there are still opposing extremes, like comparing Panopticon to Lantlos? Most would be just as quick to call both "hipster," but they don't sound anything close to alike. Whatevs. If hipster becomes just a label that means "YOU ARE VERY LIKELY TO LIKE THIS" then great, means I'll find more good bands easily. I'm all for it in that regard I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

I was going to put you Loxx but I be lazy on my phone hence no link either
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm

I found it pretty quickly, it's all good.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 pm

This is good. Think I like this more than the Peste Noire which I was starting to think pretty highly of.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 am

I still haven't listened to the Peste noire proper, nut even ten I likes it plemty.

fuk drunx as shit talkin 2 a gurlz an dthinkin about black metulz im fuckin up somewheres
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I still haven't listened to the Peste noire proper, nut even ten I likes it plemty.

fuk drunx as shit talkin 2 a gurlz an dthinkin about black metulz im fuckin up somewheres

Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:04 pm

If you wouldn't have said you were 'fuk drunx', I would think you were talking normally. lol
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

remembered I posted dumb drunk post in the Community thread but forgot about this one lol.

I'm way cooler than I thought I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.   Today at 11:57 am

Back to top Go down

New Bosse-de-Nage available for pre-order through Flenser, album sample, more.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1