fags.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: fags.   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Betcha won't play this amazingness:

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/16920-chainsaw-wielding-cheerleader-hunts-down-zombies-in-lollipop-chainsaw/

Except Kate, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Yeah he already said he has it preordered.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 pm

James Gunn is helping to write this game.

http://www.jamesgunn.com/2011/08/01/my-new-video-game-with-suda15-grasshopper-lollipop-chainsaw/

That's gonna be awesome.

Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I recently completed Shadows of the Damned and it was great. I'm totally looking forward to Lollipop Chainsaw. I just hope it is awesome like Shadows of the Damned, and not lame like No More Heroes 2.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

How is NMH2 lame? That game's fuggin' awesome and even better than the first one. Don't tell me you're all whiny about it not having an open world.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:55 am

That's one complaint, yes, but it's hardly the only reason why I didn't like it. I'll copy and paste what I wrote recently on another forum:

It took out some of the things I liked about the first No More Heroes, like the side-jobs and the overworld, and replaced them with pretty much nothing. The only real way to earn money in the game is though 8-bit minigames which get old fast, and the main gameplay is very sloppy and loose-feeling. I found the first game to have much tighter control in comparison. I could pull off darkslides all the time in the first game, whereas I only did a handful during my entire playthrough of the sequel. I also felt like the difficulty in Desperate Struggle was much more cheap. Whereas beating the first game on Bitter seemed like a decent challenge to me, I found Desperate Struggle to be incredibly frustrating at times, even though I just played through it on Mild. It wasn't as well-designed, and the difficulty was inconsistent. One of the most frustrating boss fights in the entire game is the second boss you face. The boss fights in general weren't as inspired or memorable as in the first game, and the level design wasn't as interesting either. Also, coming off of the first game, I was absolutely disappointed with the direction the sequel took. It's pretty much a rehash of the first game's story, which coming off of the events of the first game, feels cheap and like nothing was accomplished whatsoever. Yet another thing I hated was the lack of camera control. I was fine with the d-pad moving the camera in the first game, and having you dodge whenever you held Z and pressed the d-pad. In Desperate Struggle, the d-pad always makes you dodge though, even if you're not locking on to anything, so you have no real control over the camera, which annoys the fuck out of me.

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

u r dum

"Stupid, undead douchebags!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fags.   Today at 2:38 am

Back to top Go down

fags.