View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 am

Nevermind, I found a way to rip the mp3s from youtube

I has the album fools no upload for you lol

btw i have to change all my previous assholes to cunts because the uploader is a chick,
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

Welp, it's leaked then. According to Metal Archives, the album is only 5 tracks.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

There are some Youtube rips out, but apparently one of the tracks is a preview and not the full version, so I'm waiting.

Peste Noire were the band that got me into the whole continental black metal scene (onto Neigecore if you will), and their last release was kickass. Will definitely be getting this.

I'm gonna try not to OD on the youtube previews, because this album sounds great.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Mon May 30, 2011 1:31 am

I had a similar goal, and I haven't "OD'ed", but I did have a full listen-through, and even that I was trying to avoid. Ended up being glad I did though, cuz the rip was decent enough quality and the album is brilliant. Can't hardly wait for the CD.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 am

I finally got the full album and listened to it back to back twice. This is awesome stuff. Definitely the best stuff since La Sanie…

Valfunde really is like the Tom Waits of black metal. It's all over the place, but still makes sense. Like the end of the first song where he sings like a goddamn rooster. But since it goes together with his great guitar-work it just melds in a way that defies logic.

Am I the only one that gets heavy Menace Ruine vibes off of some of the tracks? The blast-beat-segments in particular remind me of Omnia in Nihil.

That's another plus, btw, that he's got some more "pure bred" black metal on this album, as compared to Ballade, which was lacking in that department.

Finally, Audrey is just icing on the cake. If nothing else then for the fact that she hasn't retired completely and that there's still hope for her career. When she just showed up on the closing tracks (against my expectations) I had a real Fuck Yeah moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Peste Noire song!   Today at 6:27 am

Back to top Go down

New Peste Noire song!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2