HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:31 pm

But it'd be useless trying to fuck considering the mass amounts of coke I'd be on

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

lol

Does coke make you limp? I still want to try it...

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 pm

impotence is a big side effect of it apparently. I was never in a situation while high that I was going to fuck anyway, so I couldn't really tell you if it made me limp. Mind you, when I was high, fucking was the last thing on my mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

I need me some harder shit. All I ever do is Everclear. No actual drugs. And fuck weed.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

meh, coke isn't anything special. Don't get me wrong, the high is super fun. But the way you feel the next day, it's just not worth it. Your whole body is sore, especailly your jaw because you'e been gritting it all night. You also feel like death beause you've probably drank like twice your body weight in booze while on it, and you can't sleep if you're high. So you just like stay awake into the worst booze hangover of your life. Which is then mounded even higher due to the coke hangover. Plus my nose didn't like it too much so it tended to bleed a bit. I haven't done it in quite a while, I just drink now. I get in enough trouble that way, I don't need anything else.

Plus, it's fucking expensive. And your tolerance for it seems to go up fairly quickly. I'd say experience it, but don't expect it to be mindblowing or anything.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I don't. The only mindblowing thing I expect to try is acid. Coke, I just expect that to equal like a super drunk fairly quickly in one go.

I've been able to sleep pretty easily while high, so I dunno if I'd have that same problem. Drinking tons of booze, I do that as is. Tongue Hangovers... I dunno. Everclear is pretty fucking bad. I might try it. But if it's worse than Everclear, as far as hangovers go, I probably wouldn't want to fuck with it anymore.

Sadly, I don't have any people I can trust with coke. It's not something I'd want to go do on my own because people do die from it more often than booze. I'm pretty bad... I'm the kind of person that just keeps going and going because they don't feel it yet even though I know it's going to fuck me up in the end.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Getting high on coke isn't like being drunk. It's waaaaaaaaaay different. You can be pissed out of your tree, 2 rials and you're sober essentially.

Thing is, I don't think the cocaine hangover is any worse than booze. It's just the booze hangover on top of it (I've never just done coke in one night). And like I say, your body is just exhausted because you're been up all night tweaking your muscles, being tense, and clenching your jaw. I think the hangover off of Everclear might be easier to deal with just because there are no obscurities in Everclear, it's basically just straight booze. Actually, just as a side note, I've heard the hangover off of Everclear is pretty easy for that reason. It's usually the other shit in booze that makes you hungover, not the alcohol itself.

Yeah you have to moderate yourself on it pretty good, it can get pretty hairy.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Hhmmm... Well, thanks for the info. I'll have to look over this again when I'm actually sober. It's something I want to do, put I'll take the opinion of someone who has/is doing it.

Also, I will be going to Washington. I might make a trip up there one night to where you live/work.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm

One wya you could regulate yourself is though, because it is god damn expensive, just buy like a gram or something, and then just do that.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

That'd actually be pretty cool. Kelowna is like 5 hours from washington though.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

A gram? I thought that was a lot for coke?

Yeah, I've talked to my girlfriend (that moved to Washington). I told her I knew a guy that lived up there and she said she'd be willing to make a trip with me if I wanted. So it's cool.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Not really. My first time doing it I did a gram and a half to myself.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Ha... just don't let me die if I do it with you. Tongue

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm

eh, you should be able to know. It's not like getting drunk where you sort of go out of it. You get fucked right up, but at the same time you're aware. That doesn't make a lot of sense, just have to try it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 pm

I guess.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
lol

Does coke make you limp? I still want to try it...
You never heard of "coke dick"?

Loxx O))) wrote:
I don't. The only mindblowing thing I expect to try is acid. Coke, I just expect that to equal like a super drunk fairly quickly in one go.

I've been able to sleep pretty easily while high, so I dunno if I'd have that same problem. Drinking tons of booze, I do that as is. Tongue Hangovers... I dunno. Everclear is pretty fucking bad. I might try it. But if it's worse than Everclear, as far as hangovers go, I probably wouldn't want to fuck with it anymore.

Sadly, I don't have any people I can trust with coke. It's not something I'd want to go do on my own because people do die from it more often than booze. I'm pretty bad... I'm the kind of person that just keeps going and going because they don't feel it yet even though I know it's going to fuck me up in the end.

Coke's not like weed where some people "don't get high" the first time or it takes a while to "hit you". You're fucking high instantly. And being able to handle the hangover is different as well, because it's a different type of hangover. So your tolerance for alcohol and the hangovers that come with them are likely vastly different for coke and its effects. Also, the majority of people despise "the drip," though people who like lots of drugs in general think that the drip is the best part.

I love Jackie Wilson by the way.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

I've never heard of that.

I've also never done any hard drugs. So I don't know how they differ from the effects of alcohol.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I always liked the drip.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

What is the drip? Like... Sniffing because your nose is running? Bear with me... I know shit about drugs.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 pm

ive never done coke, how does it compare to ecstasy?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 pm

No. I'ma cutally not sure what causes it, I think it's just cocaine residue left in your nose. Either way it cause like a small drip of snot in the back of your nasal cavity down your throat. It sounds a lot worse than it is. I always found it pleasant in all hoenslty.

That's another thing about blow to. You just sit there sniffing all god damn night. Or I did anyway, it always made my nose run a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
ive never done coke, how does it compare to ecstasy?

lol

difference 1: ecstasy is fucking gay
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 pm

while rolling, i had a grope-session with two chicks in the shower that ended with a double-team bj.

if thats gay, i dont want to be straight.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm

They were just whores. Probably a lot less to do with ecstasy.

I had a threesome. They were just fucking whores.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 pm

yeah, I doubt it. And even if it happened, the raver, fatass, ecstasy poppin' chicks your neo nazi ass had blowing you were probably some what reminiscint of the shit I cleaned off the bottom of my shoes this morning.

By the way, you let girls give you a blowjob while they were high on ecstasy? You lose even more control over your jaw while on ecstasy than you do while on cocaine. Fuck you're stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day   Today at 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down

If I could dance like this I bet I'd get laid like 4 times a day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next