HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Recommend me some cool documentaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 am

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
why does it sound like canadians have it worse when there's no way that is possible?

Well our extra tax does result in a half way decent health care system.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 am

Cghost21 wrote:
You guys know of the Unibroue brewery? Awesome. They have a lot of good beer.

lol 1-2 dollars for beer in the states. A bottle here is anywhere from 4.75 to 5.25 for domestic. Goes up more for speciality and import.

It depends where you go really. The smaller, local bars have the cheaper beers. But if you're in any sort of chain sports bar like Buffalo Wild Wings, then domestics are $4.75.

I prefer going to this place where pitchers of PBR are $4.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Does Canada do the thing where they'll throw the craft brews in the "Imports" section just to justify a ridiculously high price? There's this restaurant in my little hometown that has bottles of Stone IPA for like 6.50 and they call it an "import".
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm

I've seen some places do that, usually because they and/or their typical customers don't know any better. Most places just differentiate as such: "Domestics - $3; Premium/Import - $4.50".
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:00 pm

the wonderful whites film made me rage. I guess you should see it for shock value or something, but it's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

wait do you live in quebec or something?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Electroretard wrote:
Does Canada do the thing where they'll throw the craft brews in the "Imports" section just to justify a ridiculously high price? There's this restaurant in my little hometown that has bottles of Stone IPA for like 6.50 and they call it an "import".

No, if anything they'd call it a premium. But I don't think I know of a place here that carries craft beer, other than this brewpub but they do all of their own beer (it's a bit more expensive but it is good).

Barrel Roll: No
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 am

I take back what I said about every episode of Trailer Park Boys being awesome. I'm halfway through the seventh and final season and I haven't smiled or laughed a whole lot. It's still amusing, but it's kind of amusing in the same way that the first movie is, where I'm intrigued, but I'm just not really deep into it. Considering how perfectly season six ended, that really should have been the end of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend me some cool documentaries   Today at 6:32 am

Back to top Go down

Recommend me some cool documentaries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3