HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 am

I want
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 am

Looks hot. Animations are good for a change and the character models actually look like people.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 am

i cant see a boss like that dragon being much fun to actually fight in-game.

also, the graphics look no better than oblivion. maybe even worse.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:

Is all I'm sayin'
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm really looking forward to this game. Put many days into Oblivion w/o any of the extra content
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
NightTimeMirror wrote:

Is all I'm sayin'
the face model looks better. any other differences are stylistic, not technical.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

The entire character model looks better, the lighting better, environments, you name it.

Though I guess your comment pertains to the performance of the game and not the look of the game. I guess we'll see how smoothly it runs when it comes out, but it looks pretty good from the video.

Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:23 pm

that doesn't look as good as some other games I've seen recently.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
that doesn't look as good as some other games I've seen recently.

It looks pretty good for a game of this scale and also fits the style of the series.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh it this game supposed to be ridiculously massive?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Plus it comes out in November so it can look better.

Massive? Go play an Elder Scrolls game n00b.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I hate RPGs
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:01 am

Any kind of RPG? Western RPGs have really taken over the market in the past few years. You might actually like RPGs and not even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 am

Even westerns, yeah. I like them more than jap rpgs, but I still don't really like playing them.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 am

Everyone I know IRL dislikes RPGs unless they are a total weaboo and loves anything put out by square. I think every game I own on the consoles/handhelds is an RPG though.

If you hate a game type though i can't change that, but just yesterday I finished Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Can play it just about any way you want. Can't gain xp at all through killing enemies so grinding doesn't exist. Many dialogue choices, tits and ass galore, good story, doesn't portray vampires as sparkling teens, etc. Only problem is it's buggy as hell. Troika studios went under and didn't get to completely patch the game.

Last edited by After_The_Barrel_Roll on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 am

Cghost21 wrote:
Even westerns, yeah. I like them more than jap rpgs, but I still don't really like playing them.

What have you played?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 am

KOTOR, Jade Empire, Fallout 3, Fable are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. The only RPG I can remember really liking start to finish is Chrono Trigger. Mind you, a lot of games lately just aren't appealing to me. Unless it's a sports game, I'll probably be bored with it pretty fast.

I played X-Men Legends too, but I liked that one. I don't know if you'd really consider than an RPG or not though. I also think Diablo is awesome, but that comes nad goes in phases.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 am

Sounds like you like dungeon crawler/action RPGs to me.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Maybe. I've only ever played two games like Diablo: Diablo (obviously) and Revenant, which I'd forgotten about. Maybe I like that kind of RPG, but in general I don't like them.

Oh I didn't make it clear in my other post either, I didn't really like KOTOR, or Jade Empire, was into Fallout for about a week before i got bored and I thought Fable was fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 am

It was pretty clear to me that you didn't like them. Heck I wouldn't even think you'd like those games. Tongue
Back to top Go down
seepia.

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, my social life is gonna be over at the end of the year.

I was actually reading an article on the game in a magazine and it seems like they've fixed up a lot of things (i.e. in Oblivion, when you backpedaled at the same speed as when you moved forward and how ridiculous it looked in 3rd-person). Also, everything is gonna be a lot more event-driven. For example, if you drop an axe in the middle of town, one of multiple things could happen, such as someone picking it up and telling you that you accidentally dropped it while trying to give it back to you, a couple people could fight over who gets to keep it, or it just stays there in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 am

Sounds like they finally got the radiant AI to work the way they wanted it to in Oblivion. Tongue
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 am

anyone buying the collector's edition?

Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Here's some pics of all the races:

http://multi.systemlink.me/2011/08/all-skyrim-characterrace-screenshots-in.html
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Wow, they all don't look ugly as fuck anymore. That's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer   Today at 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next