Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 am

On the one hand, the writing ranges from decent to uber-stilted, and some of the performances are just awful.

On the other hand, the highly stylized action is pretty cool.

Plus there are boobies. Lots and lots of boobies.

So far I like the currently-airing second series (Gods of the Arena) more than the first.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19 am

I'm sure it's terrible
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 am

I like it. I thought towards the end of the season the writing improved quite a lot. I really enjoyed Batiatus and Lucretia's roles in the show. Admittedly, a lot of it is quite predictable, but it is based on historical events so its not like there's going to be crazy plot twists. (Though when Lucretia set-up Ilithia to unknowingly bang Spartacus, that was epic, how she couldn't tell the difference between him and Crixus' body sizes though... i'm not sure).

I am also enjoying this new season more as well. Gannicus is a mega badass, and I am excited to see Crixus' rise to champion.

Also, I find Spartacus to be one of the least interesting characters in the show too, which could be why I am liking this prequel season more since he's not there to be the good guy and dreaming about his wife all the time.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:55 am

There are lots of cocks too.

Don't enjoy the show, cheesy writing, over the top lame acting, and the sets look more low budget than a children's play performed in the projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

I cant make up my mind on this Spartacus show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1