View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

or, How I Would Like to Potentially Sell Off a Bunch of My CDs

by Thee K. Swank Eelektronique Extraordinaire

Been thinking about this for a while now, but last night I figgered I really wanted to go ahead with it. I need space. I have too much clutter, too many unnecessary CDs I never listen to. Trouble is, a lot of 'em I've barely ever listened to, so I was never able to come to the full conclusion of whether I like them or not. So, I was thinking I'd listen to some of 'em, see if I dig 'em or notóbut seeing as how I haven't really dug metal for a while, chances are I won't really care for 'em and would wanna get rid o' dem. OKAY???

Just sayin' this. See if maybe you nigs would be interested in some'a this. Was thinking I'd sell to this board first, but then realized with more users means a bigger chance of someone buying a bunch of CDs at once, so...I'll just post the sale at IGN, ha.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I am very interested, actually. When are you going to post a thread with the list of CDs you have?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:57 am

As much as I'd probably like to have a good portion of your CD collection, I'm too into my own brand of Analbuttfuckingfaggotry to have any time or money to spare for any of yours, I would assume.

Plus I always avoid buying used unless when necessary, like because of rarity/exorbitant costs, etc..
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

So, upon going through a bunch of my metal CDs and loading a bunch of 'em onto my iPod and sampling them (sometimes listening to the albums fully), I realized, "Hey, this stuff is still actually real cool," lol. Most of the stuff I'd wanna get rid of is, well, pretty damn crappy. Like, for example, some bland metalcore (I'll be keeping my Botch, Drowningman, and DEP CDs, lol) and Extol's Synergy album.

But, I'll probably post a list eventually anyway, in case anybody might wanna snag any of my poo nuggets.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Post the link to your list of sellables in this thread for those of us who can't actually load pages on IGN. Proshate dat shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analbuttfuckingfaggotry   Today at 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Analbuttfuckingfaggotry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Music-
Jump to: