The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.


Surrender To All Life Beyond Form
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cghost21



Posts : 3074
Title : Hookers and blow
Registered : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 pm

This is what you remind me of


Not only because you've done nothing but talk about how you want to fight me the last page, but also because the ultimate warrior is basically a neo-nazi. You two would probably get along.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror



Posts : 155
Location : fuck you, USA
Title : you know what time it is
Registered : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm

yeah, you "won" the argument by misrepresenting my words and flat out ignoring the stuff you couldn't twist to your own use. keep up the good work and you've definitely got a future in politics.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))



Posts : 19279
Age : 29
Location : In a galaxy far, far away...
Registered : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Rank: Sith Cadet
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Cghost21 wrote:

Hey loxx, I'll buy like 5 of your cds if you change his avatar to a Swastika and his name to NAZITIME
Laugh

I could use the money, but nah. I really don't have a problem with the guy. You guys can continue to argue, though. Tongue

Also, in regards to your statement about you being more volatile back then... well, we've all had our problems. I was... well... use whatever the hell you want to use for it. I'll make no excuses. I definitely had my moments. And I've been called out on it. So be it. I'm more chill now. Tongue

_________________

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))



Posts : 19279
Age : 29
Location : In a galaxy far, far away...
Registered : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Rank: Sith Cadet
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 pm

All Ultimate Warrior vignettes are awesome.

That is all.

_________________

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21



Posts : 3074
Title : Hookers and blow
Registered : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
yeah, you "won" the argument by misrepresenting my words and flat out ignoring the stuff you couldn't twist to your own use. keep up the good work and you've definitely got a future in politics.

without examples, all is moot, much like your whole argument.

'VIKINGS MORE HUMANE THAN NAZIS BLAR ALRAHR CRAPASS RKAHR"
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))



Posts : 19279
Age : 29
Location : In a galaxy far, far away...
Registered : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Rank: Sith Cadet
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Laugh

_________________

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts



Posts : 1816
Age : 29
Location : Michigan - aka Hell on Earth
Title : The Mighty Masturbator
Registered : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Epic thread. Would read again.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune



Posts : 1410
Title : Trolling Dick
Registered : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 am

Nazis are awesome, they need to start killing jews again... and Canadians.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21



Posts : 3074
Title : Hookers and blow
Registered : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 am

Ancient Rune wrote:
Nazis are awesome, they need to start killing jews again... and Canadians.

Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror



Posts : 155
Location : fuck you, USA
Title : you know what time it is
Registered : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
NightTimeMirror wrote:
yeah, you "won" the argument by misrepresenting my words and flat out ignoring the stuff you couldn't twist to your own use. keep up the good work and you've definitely got a future in politics.

without examples, all is moot, much like your whole argument.

'VIKINGS MORE HUMANE THAN NAZIS BLAR ALRAHR CRAPASS RKAHR"
seriously? are you really this clueless, or do you only read like every fifth word of my posts? ive already pointed out multiple instances where you completely misinterpreted my meaning.

you repeatedly call me a nazi despite my first post.

you claim im trying to paint the nazis as humane or kind.

you claim im trying to prove the vikings were "worse" than the nazis when my point from the very beginning was that there is no practical difference in their actions, which i still hold to be the case. we can go back and forth all day about whats more painful, taking an axe in the stomach or dying from nerve gas, but in the end its all just murder.

not to mention you have to resort to personal insults from your very first post, which doesnt exactly make it easy to stay on topic when im too busy thinking about what i would do to you in a room with no windows.

are you just trolling me? because if so, bravo. otherwise you REALLY ought to stick finding new ways to ruin the world economy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21



Posts : 3074
Title : Hookers and blow
Registered : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 pm

lol are you still on this? And I'm insecure? Eat a dick, nazi lover.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror



Posts : 155
Location : fuck you, USA
Title : you know what time it is
Registered : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

brilliant defense. i am utterly defeated.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21



Posts : 3074
Title : Hookers and blow
Registered : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
brilliant defense. i am utterly defeated.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Today at 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The Gentle Giant? Bullshit.
» Why Tim Storms 'lowest note' is bullshit
» MH370: Mystery continues..
» Oops....looks like the Scalise scandal is bullshit. Will CNN and the rest of the media fess up?
» Search Continues for Missing Soldier from Cape Breton

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Music-
Jump to: