I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
if anything the nazis were more humane in their methods of slaughter.
You're saying that the Nazis are more humane in comparison. Right there. See, right up there.

He embellished a little, but the statement was there.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

i said "more humane" as in, being gassed or shot to death is a less painful way to die than, say, slowly bleeding to death from an axe in the gut, or being raped by 30 men in succession before having your throat slit.

the experiments carried out by the nazis were horrific, but its not like they invented torture. i have zero doubt the vikings engaged in activities just as brutal, as have many other peoples. the romans used to crucify people for fucking anything, but no one talks about them being as evil as the nazis.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm

lmfao are you actually going to tell me that nazi atrocities are being overblown despite all the widespread documentation by the nazi's themselves? Are you that fucking stupid? There isn't even a god damn picture of what the vikings did. There's full blown videos of concentration camps and human experimentation. You know what, go fuck yourself. If you can't see why one is being disparaged and the other isn't, it's your loss. I just hope you don't reproduce and instill such retardation in whatever hideous offspring you might have.

And if your point was to try and get across to me that shit has happened in history, saying stupid shit like 'the nazis weren't as bad as the vikings' definitely is not the way to argue it. Good god, I can't believe they actually let you into university.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
i said "more humane" as in, being gassed or shot to death is a less painful way to die than, say, slowly bleeding to death from an axe in the gut, or being raped by 30 men in succession before having your throat slit.

the experiments carried out by the nazis were horrific, but its not like they invented torture. i have zero doubt the vikings engaged in activities just as brutal, as have many other peoples. the romans used to crucify people for fucking anything, but no one talks about them being as evil as the nazis.

Actually, nerve gas is an incredibly painful way to die. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's unanimous in that it is one of the least humane ways of killing someone. It's even in the geneva convention for christ sakes. And on top of that, getting your throat cut is actually one of the least painful ways to die due to lack of nerve endings in the frotn of your throat. Yeah it's suck to get your jugular slit, but it wouldn't hurt much, and on top of that it'd only take about 3 minutes to bleed out. It's not a slow process.

And yeah, the romans do get the shit end of the stikc. A lot. But you know why it's not all the time? Because what they did didn't happen 70 fucking years ago. All this post does is make you loook like you're defending nazism. Good job, skinhead.

Last edited by Cghost21 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
the nazis believed anyone who didnt look a certain way deserved to die. the vikings believed anyone who wasn't capable of defending themselves deserved to die. is one worse than the other? to me they seem the same.

NightTimeMirror wrote:
to me they seem the same.

NightTimeMirror wrote:
the same

you keep insulting my intelligence, while displaying the reading comprehension of a third grader.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 pm

And you keep quoting exactly what it is that's making me insult your 'intelligence'. In fact, your intelligence deserves absiolutely no merit considering the jargon you've spouted off in this thread. Loxx, is their an ignore function? I dont' want to see another one of this dipshits posts.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

i should know better than to get drawn into an argument with you. its clear that what you really need is a solid punch in the face, maybe it would help you realize you arent god's gift to humanity.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
Good job, skinhead.

Whoa hey now, nothing wrong with bald guys.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
i should know better than to get drawn into an argument with you. its clear that what you really need is a solid punch in the face, maybe it would help you realize you arent god's gift to humanity.

...I'm not even talking myself up here, or trying to tout myself as some all knowing deity. I'm acutally being quite seirous in this thread, as opposed to 99% of my other posts. If you can't understand why things you said like 'the nazis looked humane comapred to the vikings' and trying to tell me that the documentation of concentration camps is just as biased as 2000+ year old sheets of papyryii doesn't make you look like a complete dipshit retard that probably would have gotten his ass punched out in public for, then yeah, I'm going to call you on it and make sure you realize.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't even believe this thread just happened.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 pm

I remember when I told Chaddy that I'd punch him in the face if I ever met him. We were still buds, though.

Anyway, no. There is no ignore feature. I'm sorry, Chadwick.

I'll probably be like you, Saiyan. If I start going bald I'm just going to shave it all the hell off.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:29 pm

that's not what I meant by skinhead by the way, I jsut couldn't think of any other derogatory term for neo-nazi.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:29 pm

please. every post you make smacks of condescension and arrogance, including the ones in this thread. the fact that its unintentional and you dont even realize it just shows what an insufferable ass you really are.

Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm sorry, if you actually think I'm going to give you any credence after you had the gall to say the vikings made the nazis look humane then you must be under some sort of fantastical hallucination. In fact, I'd be surprised if anybody took what you had to say seriously after that.

btw, remind me to slap your fucking mother for missing and not killing you with the coat hanger when she had the chance.

Last edited by Cghost21 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
I remember when I told Chaddy that I'd punch him in the face if I ever met him. We were still buds, though.

lol I remember that. I was a little bit more of a volatile dick then though.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 pm

...and i still never said that.

you have some seriously whacked delusions of grandeur. you are fucking pathetic man. you might be the smartest person from whatever bumfuck nowhere town in canada you come from, but in the real world there are plenty of people capable of putting a proper thought together, and just because they might sometimes disagree with you doesnt mean they're automatically wrong.

and btw youre STILL failing to comprehend my stance here so, yeah, maybe you should just stick to playing with numbers.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
if anything the nazis were more humane in their methods of slaughter.

YA TOTALLY

And even if I'm still failing to comprehend you - which I'm not, you think nazism is as bad as viking takeover, which it isn't therefore you're an idiot - maybe you need to learn how to express yourself better. I mean, nevermind I've pointed out two major fallacies in your argument, and then you went on to argue about them anywya (kind of strange you'd be arguing over shit that has no place in the argument instead of just saying so right away). Keep with that useless english thing your'e doing, maybe one day you'll be able to express yourself coherently, even if what you're trying to say is absolutely fucking asinine.

Last edited by Cghost21 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

more humane = closer to humane

DOES NOT EQUAL HUMANE
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
more humane = closer to humane

DOES NOT EQUAL HUMANE

and it's still just as offensive/completely unfounded and incorrect.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

and you're still as pigheaded and unreasonable as always. all i can do at this point is second lox's desire to punch you in the face. im done here.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 pm

'lol nazi documentation could be just as biased as 2000 year old viking documents lolol'

'hey guys amon amarth are just as bad as jon nodtveidt lol'

Hey loxx, I'll buy like 5 of your cds if you change his avatar to a Swastika and his name to NAZITIME

lol I'm pigheaded, yet the last few posts the only thing you've whined about is how you want to hit me, instead of actually trying to defend your bullshit. That's a lot more pigheaded than just admitting you put your foot in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

why should i bother arguing with someone who is incapable of compromise or admitting error?

i cant even imagine how sad and unfulfilling your life must be, that you have to take out so much aggression on random strangers online. i'd feel bad for you if i wasnt too busy hating you.

you really should look into some kind of physical exercise, or better yet, a girlfriend. maybe then you wont be so...you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm

that's the thing. You haven't said anything to make me think I'm erroneous. I gave evidence, you did not. Then you started saying you wanted to hit me. I'm pretty sure I'm not the aggressor here. But whatever you want to think Mr. Nazi Time, it doesn't surprise me that someone that thinks being gassed to death is more humane than a good stabbing has to resort to such levels.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 pm

yeah, im the one who started the personal attacks. you really are fucking oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:55 pm

what are you even fucking talking about anymore? This is just turning into your stupid little personal vendetta against me (and I don't even know why, I didn't even know who you were until 2 months ago) coming out because you lost a fucking argument by saying some of the most retarded shit I've ever read on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal   Today at 5:38 am

Back to top Go down

I cant believe bullshit like this continues to happen in metal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next