Share | 

Movies and me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Movies and me   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 am

So, despite owning an assload of movies, I haven't been watching many lately. My main reason for doing so? Well, I don't know if it's my main reason, since it could just be I don't give a dick and fart about movies at the moment, but what I think may be the main reason is:

My brother. He's 31, still living at home—but then, I'm almost 25 and still doing the same myself, lol, so I'm not really knockin' him for that. But, he has his computer out in the same room where I have my HDTV. It's basically the "electronic entertainment room."

I get distracted when trying to watch films if people are yakking or making any kinds of loud noises. My brother will tak away on his keyboard, or click his mouse unceasingly while playing some shatty game like League of Legends, and at his worst he's chatting it up via Skype with friends, which is incredibly nerdy and very distracting (and for the past few weeks has been keeping me up at nights since my room isn't an actual bedroom but a library with bookshelves placed in position like walls to separate my room from the hallway, with an open doorway and no door).

Aside from this noise distraction, however, the biggest thing that keeps me from watching films is his general attitude toward them, particularly B-grade films. As you all know, I love B-movies, particularly of the horror genre. I like many of them on a deeper level than "hee-dur, this iz cheezy, a-hyuck." I'll admit, a lot of the flicks I love have bad, crappy moments where acting or story or camerawork or effects can be a bit on the crummy side, but a lot of times these aspects have charm, while other times I can just look past them and appreciate other elements of the film. Someone like my brother, however, he can't look past such things. If a movie has a B-grade, somewhat sloppy, outward appearance of "this is not an incredibly well-crafted/structured film," he guffaws at it like a jackass, with such snide remarks like, "Ha ha! Wow..." or, "This is sooo bad," and so on.

It annoys the ever-living FUCK out of me, because I just want to watch my flicks and cartoons and be left alone. I don't need someone else's opinions weighing in; and the really aggravating part is, even when he's not saying anything but taking a break from his computer work or gaming, he'll look over and watch the movie for a while, and you just know he's thinking some really negative stuff about it and wondering why in the hell I enjoy it, which causes me to enjoy the movie less because my mind's focused on his dickery and how superior he thinks himself and his opinions to be.

That's another frustrating part: he'll actually sit down to watch something that's already playing on the tube, even if it's not really something that interests him. I don't know why he does this, but he does it all the time, not just when I'm watching flicks, but when my mom is as well. She can't stand his ridiculing and snootiness either, and he can't seem to get it through his head that he's an annoying jackass and just needs to leave people alone with the things they love. It's one thing for me to berate Cincy for his shitty film and music tastes; it's another thing for me to sit next to him at his house while he's watching some shitty movie and say, "THIS SHIT SUCKS SO BAD; YOU'RE A FAGGOT FOR LIKING THIS!"

It's giving me a drive to change things. Not to move out, because I like it here, I work right next door at my dad's bakery, and I don't want to move out unless it's to a buddy's house, 'cos I hate the idea of paying rent for an apartment or for some house that's owned by a stranger. So, what will I do? Well, we have this room behind the garage that used to be a big dog kennel, but sometime in the mid '90s or so my dad and some dude tore the fence off and put walls in their place, threw on a roof, and it's actually a pretty sturdy little room that's mostly completed, but just needs some wiring adjustments, drywall (which was already purchased all those years back), maybe a window or two, a wood stove or something for heating in winter, and—hopefully—a bathroom with toilet, sink, and upright shower. There's plenty of room for all of this—the bathroom would actually be tucked away in its own corner. It would be difficult for me to describe the layout of this room, but there's kind of a small corridor that leads to the proposed bathroom area, so it's separate from the main bulk of the room.

I tried getting this room finished and fixed up a few years ago, but there's so much junk back there—it's been a storage space all these years—that I didn't know what to do with, and neither my mom nor dad helped me figure out what to do with all of it, so I gave up. But this summer, or even in the spring when it starts getting a little warm, I'd really like to start again, moving all the stored up crapola to a room we don't use anymore.

If I get all this shaznit finished, it'll be super-awesome, 'cos it'll be kind of like a studio apartment sans kitchen (though I'd likely get a mini fridge/freezer and a microwave in there). It's separate from the house, so I can be noisy, and if it's got a bathroom, my friends would never need to go anywhere else in the house. My mom and sister are incredibly private people, so they feel at unease when I have guests over. This way, they wouldn't be bothered, and we can watch movies to our hearts' content, and I of course would be able to watch them on my own without the peanut gallery. In addition to having a door leading to the garage, it's got another that goes outside, so that would be the main entrance. It just seems perfect. I really look forward to making this idea a reality, 'cos I could totally mack on chicks in there too, lol.

tl;dr, I know. JUST WANTED TO GET ALL THAT OUT THERE, 'cos I was thinking about it tonight, and how I really wish I could be left alone to watch my shitty horror flicks on ba big TV screen.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm

The idea gets sweeter. In the section where the bathroom would go, the laundry room is right next door, and the dryer has a duct leading out into this room for the heat to go. I could leave that there, and it would heat the bathroom in the winter time.

I hope this shiz works out. :o I'd invite you all over for a gangbang, with Cincy as the center piece.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Send me all your movies. Problem solved. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Nevaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Uh. Gay marry me and move in with me and then you can watch movies in peace.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 am

why the hell am i not the center piece!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 am

Hey! My story was way shorter than this one. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 am

i didn't read his verbatim. i read all the comments.

just like i read all the comments on yours, bloogy. no need to be jealous--more than enough of me to go around.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
why the hell am i not the center piece!?!?!?!

'Cos I don't wanna share you in a gangbang. ;) Yer comin' over separate.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 am

sweeeet. epic mack-age!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:12 am

Indeed. :o It'll be non-stop, and the vanilla nigra will be ever so jealous.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 am

who WOULDN'T be jealous?!?!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 am

Pree-cisely.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 am

Kinda like how when I moved into a new place I usually tried to make my room a sort of entertainment room/bedroom hybrid. Yours is obviously a different situation though, being that it's a house and with family members, but It sounds like those make for overall better conditions and possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 am

Yeah. Haven't decided on whether I'll use my twin bed (s'all I need, it's nice and compact), or pay top dollar for a reeeaaally nice futon—one that's actually comfortable and can be both sat on and slept on in comfort. The futon idea sounds kinda nice, 'cos it'd free up a good amount of space along the walls (more room for shelves for all my movies/comics/CDs/video games/lol), but it also means spending a lot of money 'cos you don't get a comfy new futon for only a few hundred, and I also dread the thought of my face sleeping where my buddies fart and potentially deposit pubes. But, I may end up doing that, and leaving my squeaky old twin bed (with attached bedpost that has tiny kleenex pieces stuck on it from spooge tissues laid on it and left there a little too long in my early teenage days so the tissue ripped and stayed there lol 'cos the spooge would turn into cement or should I say SEMENt amirite????lololololol) for guests to sleep on, like my grandma, so she doesn't have to sleep on the couch whenever she comes over.

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:24 am

Yes. Let your grandmother sleep in a cradle of your splooge catchers.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 am

It's not like the little seamen would still be alive. Besides, I could probably sand it downz, lolz. Or find a new bedpost.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

Which brings me to a story.

So, when I discovered that my dick could squirt milk, and how wonderfully delightful that felt, I 'bated like a madman, as all teen boys did. But, having my own secluded room at the time that nobody else really went into, and my bed sort of tucked away in the corner, I'd beat and I'd beat, and I'd lay my spunktissue there—on the bedpost—where it would pile up for weeks. I have no fucking clue WHY I left it there instead of doing the decent and sanitary thing of throwing them away or better yet flushing them down the toilet (I had my own bathroom), but I let them pile up, and it was way gross.

One day two friends come over, and they ask in astonishment, shock, and disgust, "What the hell are all those tissues for??!?!?!" I told 'em I was sick and kept having to blow my nose, which of course they didn't buy—but said even if that were so, it's still fucking gross as all get-out that I didn't throw them away, which is absolutely true.

Who knows? Maybe sperm from ages 12–14 still dwells there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies and me   Today at 2:06 am

Back to top Go down

Movies and me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1