Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

People that had their fifteen minutes of fame but stuck around way past their welcome, poster boys for a forgotten or regretful movement or era, etc.. Basically people that are considered jokes of the industry, but that you still like and/or have respect for. My short list for now includes:

Tom Green
Andy Dick
Rob Schneider
Pauly Shore
Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger both (I know they're really mostly A-List, but some of their older stuff is pretty cheesy and laughed at. They were definitely both B-List at some points in their lives)
Jaleel White (Steve Urkel...no joke, I think his physical comedy routine in Family Matters was brilliant, to the same level as Chris Farley or Charlie Chaplin)

can't think of any others right now.

One person who I think absolutely deserves to be on the bottom of any F-List is Kathy Griffin. total annoying hack. She's awful. The fact that she not only knows everybody hates her but also decided to embrace it and make a reality show out of it is deplorable.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:25 pm

How about Joe Rogan?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am

I don't mind him. Actually kinda a fan almost I guess for the way he called out Mencia. He doesn't have what I think to be particularly good stand-up though, and his overt man-passion for MMA is lame. But he's a pretty cool guest on talk shows and especially radio shows. Some people who dig into his repertoire a little more kinda think of him as like some sort of deep philosopher, but I just think him to be a rational, level-headed and well-spoken dude, which is obviously still a cool thing.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 am

You think Tom Green and Andy Dick are funny but you don't like the sex song? lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like   Today at 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Supposed B/C/D-List" celebrities you actually like
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1