Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HULK

Character sheet
Name: Rika
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Tue May 27, 2008 3:37 pm

The creaking of the water-damaged walls sent a chill up her spine. She hears a window crash, causing her to spin around on the spot and shriek. After a mere second, she catches herself from being too loud. 'You never know what might be right around the corner,' she thinks as she edges closer to the stairwell. The crash she heard came from the sitting room, an antique room adjacent to the stairs. As she peaks around the corner, the hairs on her arms stand upright. The room, nay, the entire house had grown colder; so cold, she would consider it truly freezing. Her small tank top and loose-fitting jeans just weren't enough to keep her warm. Before she got a visual of the room, she withdrew herself, wrapping her arms around her body to retain a bit of warmth. It was to no avail. 'Something just isn't right with this house. I have to hurry up and get out of here,' she thought urgently, teeth chattering ever-so-slightly. She started back on her quest of pearing into the next room. What she saw caused her to scream her lungs out and jolt upright in her bed, a pool of cold sweat cascading down her face as she did so. She was still screaming after realization struck her, so she demanded herself to stop. "It was just a dream. I'm alright," she said aloud to herself. She raised her hand to wipe off the sweat. "Shut up!" She hears the delayed yell of her roommate, Jillian. She decided to just ignore her and go back to sleep. 'It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It wasn't real. It was only a dream.' The resonating thought process was enough to make her slip back into a peaceful, dreamless slumber.

"Wakie wakie, Little Miss Loud Ass!"
"Get off me, Little Miss Fat Ass!" For a routine wake up call, Jillian tended to use force. Like crawling on top of people and yelling very loudly in their ear. She especially liked to do this to me. Ugh. "Seriously! Get off! I'm awake already!"
"About time! Hurry up and get ready. We have class in an hour." Jillian finally got off me, allowing me to make my slow, zombie-like way to the shower. Trixie, my kitten, followed my every move as if trying to pounce on my feet. When I reached the bathtub, I turned the faucet on to let the water heat up. In the process of doing so, Trixie managed to hop her way onto the tub lining. I poked her small pot-belly to get a 'merh' out of her, but her actual reaction was much more amusing. She did say merh, while tumbling into the bath where a shallow pool of water had formed. 'Aw, my kitten is so retarded.' I fish her out of the water and set her back down on the linoleum floor. She shook herself dry and laid down on a furry rug to clean herself thoroughly. I tested the water to determine whether or not it was warm enough yet. I think I received second degree burn. Yes, it was plenty warm.

After my short shower, I blow-dried my hair. Now I have to straighten it.
Waltzing into my room, I grab my iPod and hooked the plugs of a headset into my ears. After pressing play, I find that one of my favorite songs, 'Get out Alive' by Three Days Grace, is playing. I start to sing along with it while straightening my hair.
"'No time for good-bye' she said as she faded away," I murmurred in sync with my iPod. I pause my singing for a moment when I hit a particularly stubborn strand of hair. Eventually it falls into place with the rest of my hair, and I pronounce it worthy-enough-to-leave-my-apartment hair. Now I can focus more on my song while I put on my routine make-up. "Don't put your life in someone's hands. They're bound to steal it away." I really do like this song. My lips form a smile while I put on my final coat of chap-stick. Perfect, seeing as how I wouldn't want my lips to look like craters have formed on them in this cold weather we're having. Funny, seeing as how its the middle of May. I start back on my song as I pull a pair of jeans, a royal blue sweater, and my black boots out of my closet.
"If you want to get out alive, hold on for your life. If you want to get out alive, hold on for your life. If I stay- Huh?" My iPod kept blaring out the lyrics of the chorus, as if it was skipping. I waited to see if it would continue, but it only repeated 'If you want to get out alive, hold on for your life.' "Wait. IPods don't skip..." The room grew cold as the volume on my iPod rose. I tried to change the song but nothing happened. Next I tried turning it off. Still nothing. An icy, shrill voice of a small, British girl said, "You're not going to get out alive."
I dropped my iPod to the floor, the plugs popping out of my ears as I did so. It landed face down; I couldn't hear any sound emanating from the earpeices. The hairs on my arms looked as if I had been electricuted, and I vaguely wondered for a moment if the hair on my head appeared the same way. Slowly, I kneeled to pick up the fallen iPod, silently praying for the worst not to happen. My index finger reached the under side of the iPod. Flipping it over gingerly, I found the screen to be blank and lifeless.
Back to top Go down
TheNamelessOne

Character sheet
Name: Cid

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

It sucks ass.

You're a horrible writer. Go kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:54 am

It has an excuse, low intelligence.
Back to top Go down
TheNamelessOne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:46 pm

It should still kill itself.
Back to top Go down
HULK

Character sheet
Name: Rika

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:02 pm

HULK STORY SUCK
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm

i just actually read that, and i think i cried from boredom.
that was pretty much the worst thing i've ever forced myself to read in my entire life.

(whore)
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 pm

cliff notes
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Some stupid shit not written in proper english.
Bad ending.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 pm

i loved the shift in narrator....
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm

Always the sign of a good story teller....

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:33 pm

I have actually read some of this before. The part with Jillian trying to wake her up. I have to admit, I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am

it kind of lets on to how she wants jillian's body.

which is not hot when they're calling each other loud ass and fat ass.

one more chick in the room, and they'd have to name her stinky ass.

i'm not so interested in these asses...
Back to top Go down
TheNamelessOne

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:43 pm

And I'm not interested in yours.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

She is currently trying to get with this Jillian.
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:52 pm

i understand that.

this jillian is a piece of trash.

i personally know her.

and she pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.   Today at 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Yay I finally found it!! Get out alive.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1