The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 am

If so, then can someone post a link or something to where I can download these? I've never heard Crowz and the copy of MFKR that I downloaded years ago had messed-up sound on the last track.

Thanks Tongue
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:58 am

The Pirate Bay is your best bet. You'll have to check through all their torrents they have up for a decent one.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Yeah, check The Pirate Bay. There is one particular torrent that has Crows, MFKR, and some of the earliest Slipknot practice sessions and songs.

MFKR you can buy on ebay or amazon... but it's fucking ridiculous how expensive it is. I love Slipknot but I'm not paying that fucking much for a pretty shitty cd. Crowz isn't a real cd, so you can't buy it. It's just a collection of songs from the period between MFKR and the 6 track Slipknot EP.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

These responses got me to finally get around to installing utorrent, so I tried it with the retsupurae torrent I downloaded a couple months ago, but it won't download. It just stops at 0% downloaded. I don't know what the problem is, and until I figure it out, I doubt I'd be able to download anything else either.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Didn't the pirate bay get shut down?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:10 am

It hasn't been shut down. The guys are on trial though. Last I heard a sentence was handed down but they're appealing it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 am

You probably don't have any seeds, Kurt.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:38 am

I'll try retsupurae later. I got both Crowz and Mate Feed Kill Repeat though Smile It's nice to be able to hear it again after not listening to it for a few years.
Back to top Go down
CnC6

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 am

Did you ever get this shit downloaded Kurt? I can hook you up, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 am

Whoa, guy. You've got rare Slipknot?

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
CnC6

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 am

Not hard copy, digital only.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:17 am

Still surprising to me.

Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?   Today at 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. and Crowz are still pretty much impossible to purchase, right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1