The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 am

I found a couple old MP3s on my computer which were supposedly by Slipknot, but they don't really sound like them. They're called People = Shit and The Heretic Anthem, and I thought they were actual Slipknot songs until I got Iowa a few years ago and heard completely different songs by those names.

It's sort of hard to describe them. They had guitars and screaming, but also rapping and synths and stuff. Lyrics include lines like "I feel the pain...SOOO CONFUSED!" and "SUICIDE!" and stuff. They're sort of hard to understand, but I can piece together words here and there. "YOU'RE KILLING MY TRUST-"... something.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 am

http://www.lyrics007.com/V-mob%20Lyrics/Reflection%20Lyrics.html

Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan

PostSubject: Re: There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:51 am

Yes, it does Tongue Thanks! I'd never heard of V-Mob before today, yet I've known a couple of their songs for years Thinking

Myspace link

I found that the other song is called Benevolence (the song that was tagged 'Heretic Song' for whatever reason). V-Mob doesn't seem to be a very big band because they don't have a Wikipedia page. I wonder if they've released any albums?

That sort of reminds me of how I got another song which was somehow tagged Slayer's God Hates Us All, and much later I figured out it was actually the title track of Dark Angel's Darkness Descends. This was all in the past, when I did download some music Tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:18 am

I've known about V-Mob for years... almost as long as I've known Slipknot. I've got a burned cd of theirs with maybe 10 tracks. I think they had a few cds, but their website I used to go to way back then is gone now. I like them, still listen to them on occassion.

Surrender to all Life Beyond Form
Lance of Longinus on Bandcamp
Noise Redemption Prophecy on Bandcamp
Backloggery Profile
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are   Today at 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down

There are these two songs which I can't identify; I'm wondering if anyone here might know what they are
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1