The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it's run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it''s run   Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

One of the best things is that you can take it at your leisure. If I feel like watching an entire series within one week. I can. I take however long I want... I don't have to wait a week to watch a new episode or a year for a new season. That's great. I'm glad I went into shows like Naruto, Scrubs, and Dexter like that.

The absolute worst thing is spoilers. To most, it's common knowledge... so even the smallest things can spoil a lot for you. Tonight just using google image I've had several things spoiled for me with Battlestar Galactica. Makes me wish I'd never even looked.

Shit.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it's run   Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I finished Season One today. Now just have to wait on Season 2.0 and 2.5 to get here.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it's run   Wed May 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Battlestar Galactica was on an okay series. I only watched season 1 as far as I can remember though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it's run   

Back to top Go down

There are good and bad things about being turned on to a show late into it's run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1