The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramboner

PostSubject: A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...   Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 am

Sylosis (Metalcore)

Sort of remind me of an older but much more progressed and talented version of All That Remains, the guitarist blows my mind every time i hear some of the stuff he can pull off

Autumn Black (Metalcore)

I like em, kinda generic but they rip pretty good IMO

ABACABB (Deathcore)

Straight up deathcore, nothing more, nothing less, with some good breakdowns (of course lol)

Double Dragon (?)

Randomly stumbled onto their myspace a week or so ago and have been loving the album so far, i guess they could be considered metalcore but i dont give a shit cuz i love jammin to them lol

And Hell Followed With (Deathcore...maybe?)

Well thats about all the new shit i have been listening to so check some of these guys out, hopefully you like at least one of them Cool
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...   Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:06 pm

They all suck and sound like queersz.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...   Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Sylosis: Kinda got my attention but I found myself tuning out several times during the song. I'll look into them more though.

Autumn Black: They're Okay, they sound like the kinda band that will grow on me over time though.

ABACABB: The song passed uneventfully for me. Nothing seemed to really hold my attention with that song.

Double Dragon: I like them. They sound like a slightly better version of Forever In Terror to me.

And All Hell Followed: Pretty good, I don't mind them.

I've written down all the bands for future reference. I normally don't enjoy a band on my first listen to them anyway so I'll check them all out again.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP

PostSubject: Re: A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 am

lol metalcore/deathcore didn't listen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...   Today at 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down

A few, IMO, good bands i have been enjoying recently...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1