The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cavalier_54

Character sheet
Name: Jigsaw
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:50 pm

I dont think so. Sure there record doesnt show it, but there play, and excitement are unrivaled.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 am

Barring we play the damn Pistons in Detroit (who just seem to have our number no matter what), I'd say the Magic deserve some attention going into the playoffs. At the very least we're the 4th best team in the league, and we were able to beat the Lakers in LA (something the Celtics couldn't do this season).

Either way the Cavs/Celtics/Lakers all have the same record, and at different points of the season each team looks like the best (with the Cavs turn being now). Soon either the Lakers will go on an impressive streak after the Cavs falter and people will anoint the Lakers as the best team again until the Celtics steal it back, or the Magic jump into the fray since they're so close as it is.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 pm

LeBron is just crazy. I think he's enough to get them to the finals.
Back to top Go down
cavalier_54

Character sheet
Name: Jigsaw
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 pm

The Magic are a very under-rated team. There only a few games away from Cleveland/Boston/LA. I cant wait to see how the Cavs play them. They have Boston here in Cleveland next Friday, which should be a great game! Im trying to score tickets, but I doubt I'll be able to.

LeBron is good enough to get the team to the finals (he did in 07), but not good enough by himself to win a championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?   Today at 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Is there any team in the NBA playing better than the Cavaliers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1